Salesforce.com's annual Dreamforce conference will kick off next week in San Francisco, and with a reported 120,000 people registered to attend in person and virtually, it will be the cloud software vendor's biggest shindig yet.
Consumerization of IT
consumerization of IT in pictures
IBM hopes to expand its customer base and sell to executives outside of IT, including marketers, with a new set of consulting services that can be bought online with a credit card.
The explosive growth of public cloud services has generated a parallel problem: How can companies, especially small businesses and freelancers without the benefit of a dedicated procurement department, filter the flood of choices available for every ...
Samsung is deploying Knox, its secure platform for mobile devices, to earn the trust of the IT departments that run BYOD programs.
Salesforce.com was so impressed by the Mayday customer support feature that Amazon.com rolled out for its Kindle Fire HDX tablets that it's now working to create its own version.
Canadian airline WestJet believes gamification, the notion of applying elements of game design to a workplace setting, can help its employees use more effectively its Oracle J.D. Edwards ERP (enterprise resource planning) system.
Microsoft is pledging dramatic improvements to its notoriously complex enterprise licensing, but experts are skeptical about the potential impact of the plan.
The enterprise has gone mobile and there's no turning back. And while the BYOD movement has received plenty of attention, IT departments are getting a handle on the security risks of personal mobile devices in the workplace. The next challenge is "br...
Vague policies, rogue apps, zombie phones can doom even the best Bring Your Own Device intentions. But the good news is it's not too late to make game-changing adjustments.
Touch-screen smartphone retains most of the strengths that made the platform a corporate favorite while making a player for consumers as well.
Samsung has paid close attention to usability, while also boosting the browser and VPN
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW