Salesforce.com's annual Dreamforce conference will kick off next week in San Francisco, and with a reported 120,000 people registered to attend in person and virtually, it will be the cloud software vendor's biggest shindig yet.
consumerization of IT
consumerization of IT in pictures
IBM hopes to expand its customer base and sell to executives outside of IT, including marketers, with a new set of consulting services that can be bought online with a credit card.
The explosive growth of public cloud services has generated a parallel problem: How can companies, especially small businesses and freelancers without the benefit of a dedicated procurement department, filter the flood of choices available for every ...
Samsung is deploying Knox, its secure platform for mobile devices, to earn the trust of the IT departments that run BYOD programs.
Salesforce.com was so impressed by the Mayday customer support feature that Amazon.com rolled out for its Kindle Fire HDX tablets that it's now working to create its own version.
Canadian airline WestJet believes gamification, the notion of applying elements of game design to a workplace setting, can help its employees use more effectively its Oracle J.D. Edwards ERP (enterprise resource planning) system.
Microsoft is pledging dramatic improvements to its notoriously complex enterprise licensing, but experts are skeptical about the potential impact of the plan.
The enterprise has gone mobile and there's no turning back. And while the BYOD movement has received plenty of attention, IT departments are getting a handle on the security risks of personal mobile devices in the workplace. The next challenge is "br...
Vague policies, rogue apps, zombie phones can doom even the best Bring Your Own Device intentions. But the good news is it's not too late to make game-changing adjustments.
Touch-screen smartphone retains most of the strengths that made the platform a corporate favorite while making a player for consumers as well.
Samsung has paid close attention to usability, while also boosting the browser and VPN
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCTest Lead-Agile, SCRUM, HP QC, JIRA, UX Government backgroundNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC