Salesforce.com's annual Dreamforce conference will kick off next week in San Francisco, and with a reported 120,000 people registered to attend in person and virtually, it will be the cloud software vendor's biggest shindig yet.
consumerization of IT
consumerization of IT in pictures
IBM hopes to expand its customer base and sell to executives outside of IT, including marketers, with a new set of consulting services that can be bought online with a credit card.
The explosive growth of public cloud services has generated a parallel problem: How can companies, especially small businesses and freelancers without the benefit of a dedicated procurement department, filter the flood of choices available for every ...
Samsung is deploying Knox, its secure platform for mobile devices, to earn the trust of the IT departments that run BYOD programs.
Salesforce.com was so impressed by the Mayday customer support feature that Amazon.com rolled out for its Kindle Fire HDX tablets that it's now working to create its own version.
Canadian airline WestJet believes gamification, the notion of applying elements of game design to a workplace setting, can help its employees use more effectively its Oracle J.D. Edwards ERP (enterprise resource planning) system.
Microsoft is pledging dramatic improvements to its notoriously complex enterprise licensing, but experts are skeptical about the potential impact of the plan.
The enterprise has gone mobile and there's no turning back. And while the BYOD movement has received plenty of attention, IT departments are getting a handle on the security risks of personal mobile devices in the workplace. The next challenge is "br...
Vague policies, rogue apps, zombie phones can doom even the best Bring Your Own Device intentions. But the good news is it's not too late to make game-changing adjustments.
Touch-screen smartphone retains most of the strengths that made the platform a corporate favorite while making a player for consumers as well.
Samsung has paid close attention to usability, while also boosting the browser and VPN
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA