California regulators have fined Uber more than US$7.3 million after the company failed to hand over data related to Uber's operations under an agreement between the state and the company.
Uber has reached a confidential settlement with the family of a girl who was hit and killed by an Uber driver.
Windows Phone isn't going away.
A networking protocol that could be whizzing around your home's airspace in a few years came one step closer to reality on Tuesday.
Smartwatch maker Pebble will start manufacturing its new Pebble Time Steel this week and begin shipping the device at the end of this month.
Apple sells about 20 percent of the world's smartphones and makes 92 percent of the industry's profit, a staggering imbalance that reflects the premium prices Cupertino can ask for its phones compared to competitors like HTC and Samsung.
Privacy concerns might throw a wrench into companies' plans to make Internet-connected devices mainstream fixtures in the home.
The FCC's radiation standards for your smartphone date back to the 1990s. But that's OK. You use a belt clip, don't you?
Microsoft is letting developers create apps for its Band fitness tracker that convey information pulled from RSS feeds and display it on the device's screen.
Google Glass appears to be on its way back, and it's heading straight for the workplace with a bigger, faster design.
A few well-regarded flagship devices, a focused core experience, a vibrant app ecosystem, and a belief in the quality of its own products: Apple lives and breathes these things, and has achieved massive profitability in the phone space as a result. A...
Microsoft today wrote off billions of dollars related to its Nokia acquisition, saying it's taking an "impairment charge" of US$7.6 billion, or nearly the full amount it paid for the Finnish firm's smartphone business and patents last year.
Microsoft is scaling down its mobile phone activities, writing off the entire value of the former Nokia smartphone business it bought last year and laying off almost one-third of that business' staff.
Microsoft plans a new round of layoffs that could affect its hardware and smartphones businesses, besides other parts of the company, according to a newspaper report.
A federal court in Texas has ordered a new trial on damages in a patent infringement dispute between Apple and Smartflash that could modify an earlier US$533 million damages award to the patent-licensing company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC