California regulators have fined Uber more than US$7.3 million after the company failed to hand over data related to Uber's operations under an agreement between the state and the company.
Uber has reached a confidential settlement with the family of a girl who was hit and killed by an Uber driver.
Windows Phone isn't going away.
A networking protocol that could be whizzing around your home's airspace in a few years came one step closer to reality on Tuesday.
Smartwatch maker Pebble will start manufacturing its new Pebble Time Steel this week and begin shipping the device at the end of this month.
Apple sells about 20 percent of the world's smartphones and makes 92 percent of the industry's profit, a staggering imbalance that reflects the premium prices Cupertino can ask for its phones compared to competitors like HTC and Samsung.
Privacy concerns might throw a wrench into companies' plans to make Internet-connected devices mainstream fixtures in the home.
The FCC's radiation standards for your smartphone date back to the 1990s. But that's OK. You use a belt clip, don't you?
Microsoft is letting developers create apps for its Band fitness tracker that convey information pulled from RSS feeds and display it on the device's screen.
Google Glass appears to be on its way back, and it's heading straight for the workplace with a bigger, faster design.
A few well-regarded flagship devices, a focused core experience, a vibrant app ecosystem, and a belief in the quality of its own products: Apple lives and breathes these things, and has achieved massive profitability in the phone space as a result. A...
Microsoft today wrote off billions of dollars related to its Nokia acquisition, saying it's taking an "impairment charge" of US$7.6 billion, or nearly the full amount it paid for the Finnish firm's smartphone business and patents last year.
Microsoft is scaling down its mobile phone activities, writing off the entire value of the former Nokia smartphone business it bought last year and laying off almost one-third of that business' staff.
Microsoft plans a new round of layoffs that could affect its hardware and smartphones businesses, besides other parts of the company, according to a newspaper report.
A federal court in Texas has ordered a new trial on damages in a patent infringement dispute between Apple and Smartflash that could modify an earlier US$533 million damages award to the patent-licensing company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle/PL/SQL) 160930/AP/vtdAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW