China is on the verge of becoming the first country in the world to have more than 900 million cell phone users, according to government statistics.
The outage of Sony's PlayStation Network and Qriocity service, now in its fourth day, looks set to continue after the company said on Sunday that it is "rebuilding" its system to better guard against attacks.
Norio Ohga, one of the handful of men who shaped Sony into the global consumer electronics giant that it is today, died on Saturday morning in Tokyo at the age of 81, Sony said.
Mobile device management provider Good Technology's latest quarterly survey of the devices its thousands of customers manage through Good's tool shows clearly that users -- not companies -- select their own smartphones, a strong confirmation that the...
Apple appears to be headed for a Google-size privacy snafu over its iOS location-tracking database after lawmakers in Europe and Washington recently started asking questions.
SanDisk and its partner Toshiba announced this week a 64Gbit NAND flash memory chip using 19-nanometer (nm) technology, a process one size smaller than the memory chip Intel and Micron announced last week.
Here's the latest roundup of Apple iPhone 5 rumors and speculation. The basic idea: It will be better than iPhone 4.
It is no surprise that Samsung retaliated against Apple's claims of patent infringement with some patent accusations of its own, but the fact that Samsung chose to file lawsuits internationally against Apple in three different countries seems a bit p...
The availability of the iPhone on Verizon and AT&T's discount on the iPhone 3GS kept Android at bay in the enterprise, at least for customers of Good Technology.
Samsung Electronics has hit back at Apple with lawsuits in three countries alleging infringement of patents on smartphone technologies. Last week Apple sued Samsung for allegedly copying features of Apple's iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone in its Galaxy s...
Japan's Asahi Glass will soon begin producing glass for touch panels on smartphones and tablet PCs that is thinner than sheets from competitors. The glass could contribute to making smartphones and tablet PCs thinner and lighter.
The cloud will play a pivotal role in expanding the scope of embedded computing, according to a top official from Microsoft.
Nokia reported an increase in sales for the first quarter, but profit declined and the company expects a challenging second quarter as it bears the full brunt of component shortages resulting from the earthquake in Japan.
While Apple's iPhone is selling well across the globe, China has emerged as its fastest growing market for the device.
Sony is delaying the launch of its 3D Handycam video camera by roughly a month due to difficulty securing parts following the March 11 earthquake in Japan.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia