Intel on Tuesday said it was winding down its TV business and reallocating the resources to develop "ultrabooks," smartphones and tablets.
The latest additions to Nokia's phone portfolio, the C2-05 and the X2-05, come with a new browser that uses Nokia's own compression technology to deliver content faster, the company said in a blog post on Tuesday.
Canon's new projector can produce 80-inch images when positioned an inch away from a screen or wall, it announced on Tuesday.
Samsung has confirmed that it decided to delay the launch of the Nexus Prime handset, which will be the first to run Android 4.0 out of respect to Steve Jobs.
After last week’s iPhone 4S unveiling Siri was one of the most talked-about features. With Siri, the iPhone 4S will be able to answer just about anything you ask it, from the weather report to nearby points of interest.
Apple on Monday announced that customers placed more than one million preorders for the new iPhone 4S on the first day of availability, topping Apple's previous record - 600,000 iPhone 4 preorders on that device's first day.
Research In Motion (RIM) has announced Tag, a feature that will allow users of some BlackBerry phones to share contact information, documents and multimedia content by tapping their BlackBerry smartphones together, the company said on Sunday.
Mango, Android and tablet could be the big buzzwords at the upcoming CTIA Enterprise & Applications event in San Diego.
For those who believe Apple corners the market in elegance for technology products, take a look at a new handset released in Europe yesterday by LG Electronics -- and running Microsoft software.
The battle for the living room is heating up, and Sony needs to take over Sony Ericsson in order to better compete with the likes of Samsung and a more aggressive Apple as home electronics sector products become increasingly converged, according to a...
Alps Electric has developed a button-size motion sensor that can detect when your pulse quickens from across a room or through a wall, then sends the readings wirelessly to a server.
In August 2010, hackers bent on jailbreaking Android smartphones found a vulnerability in the way the Android debugger handled an overwhelming number of processes. The code designed to exploit the flaw, dubbed RageAgainstTheCage, allowed users to ref...
Speculation for months suggested Apple would put an Near-Field Communication chip in its next iPhone. But when the iPhone 4S was unveiled this week, the mobile payment technology was missing from the device.
Apple's new iPhone 4S, despite failing to win over many pundits, bloggers and early adopters, nevertheless seems destined to be as successful as the old iPhone.
Donald Trump has trained his eye for promotion on e-books, teaming up with Robert Kiyosaki, author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad," in a new twist on the traditional book-signing ceremony for newly published works.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTPython DeveloperNSW