Intel on Tuesday said it was winding down its TV business and reallocating the resources to develop "ultrabooks," smartphones and tablets.
The latest additions to Nokia's phone portfolio, the C2-05 and the X2-05, come with a new browser that uses Nokia's own compression technology to deliver content faster, the company said in a blog post on Tuesday.
Canon's new projector can produce 80-inch images when positioned an inch away from a screen or wall, it announced on Tuesday.
Samsung has confirmed that it decided to delay the launch of the Nexus Prime handset, which will be the first to run Android 4.0 out of respect to Steve Jobs.
After last week’s iPhone 4S unveiling Siri was one of the most talked-about features. With Siri, the iPhone 4S will be able to answer just about anything you ask it, from the weather report to nearby points of interest.
Apple on Monday announced that customers placed more than one million preorders for the new iPhone 4S on the first day of availability, topping Apple's previous record - 600,000 iPhone 4 preorders on that device's first day.
Research In Motion (RIM) has announced Tag, a feature that will allow users of some BlackBerry phones to share contact information, documents and multimedia content by tapping their BlackBerry smartphones together, the company said on Sunday.
Mango, Android and tablet could be the big buzzwords at the upcoming CTIA Enterprise & Applications event in San Diego.
For those who believe Apple corners the market in elegance for technology products, take a look at a new handset released in Europe yesterday by LG Electronics -- and running Microsoft software.
The battle for the living room is heating up, and Sony needs to take over Sony Ericsson in order to better compete with the likes of Samsung and a more aggressive Apple as home electronics sector products become increasingly converged, according to a...
Alps Electric has developed a button-size motion sensor that can detect when your pulse quickens from across a room or through a wall, then sends the readings wirelessly to a server.
In August 2010, hackers bent on jailbreaking Android smartphones found a vulnerability in the way the Android debugger handled an overwhelming number of processes. The code designed to exploit the flaw, dubbed RageAgainstTheCage, allowed users to ref...
Speculation for months suggested Apple would put an Near-Field Communication chip in its next iPhone. But when the iPhone 4S was unveiled this week, the mobile payment technology was missing from the device.
Apple's new iPhone 4S, despite failing to win over many pundits, bloggers and early adopters, nevertheless seems destined to be as successful as the old iPhone.
Donald Trump has trained his eye for promotion on e-books, teaming up with Robert Kiyosaki, author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad," in a new twist on the traditional book-signing ceremony for newly published works.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCData ScientistNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - VirtulisationNSW
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Security SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Specialist - TelcoQLD
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**WA
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW