Lenovo is laying off 3200 employees and trimming down its smartphone portfolio in response to a slowdown in its PC and handset sales.
Wearables are reducing interest in Swiss watches, with those highly regarded timepieces losing some of their luster as technology is incorporated into what people wear on their wrists.
Samsung Electronics is hosting its second major product launch of the year in New York Thursday, with a lot riding on the expected debut of the large format Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Carrying forward designs reminiscent of the existing S6 sm...
Qualcomm has teased out some more details about its upcoming Snapdragon 820 processor, including a refreshed GPU and an image processing unit that could lead to big improvements in smartphone cameras.
The financial future of smartphone maker HTC appears dire, analysts say, even as the company has remained upbeat.
Fitbit is known for selling fitness trackers to consumers, but the company also sees its fortunes in the enterprise market.
If you're worried about Big Brother monitoring you from security cameras, Japan has developed eyewear that can keep you anonymous.
Lenovo's latest smartphone strategy downplays the company name, instead spotlighting a new brand, ZUK.
OnePlus said buyers of its new smartphone in the U.S. and Canada will have to wait longer than originally thought to get their phones.
Chinese vendors tripled shipments year-on-year in the second quarter in the Indian market, indicating that low-cost vendors are posing a challenge to global players like Apple in a very price-sensitive market.
As part of its plan to set up to 12 manufacturing facilities in India by 2020, contract manufacturer Foxconn Technology Group is investing US$5 billion in a factory and other facilities in the western Indian state of Maharashtra.
Pebble isn't wasting time getting its smartwatches on the wrists of consumers.
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. With Nest's motion-sensing camera, that prevention will put a dent in your wallet.
The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) today announced it will begin licensing 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray technology this month and expects discs to be available by the holidays.
Continuing to struggle in the smartphone industry, HTC is hoping its upcoming products in virtual reality and wearables can pull in some sales.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tesla cars to have full self-driving gear, but feature disabled for now
- We compared the speakers of a Pixel XL and an iPhone 7
- Apple to announce new Macs at a special event October 27
- This disinfection robot can light the way to cleaner hospitals
- Apple's MacBook Pro 15 is basically a fossil at this point and here's the proof
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW