The iPhone 4S's battery-drain problem has been a hot issue over the past week. Apparently the location-services system in iOS 5 is the main culprit behind the rapid loss of battery power.
Owners of HTC phones will have to wait until early 2012 for their device's mobile OS to be upgraded to Google’s Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.
Gavin Kim, a high-ranking executive in Samsung's mobile group, has left for Microsoft to help it build the fledgling Windows Phone 7 product line.
Barnes & Noble launched its widely expected tablet Monday, taking on the soon-to-be released tablet from book-selling rival Amazon with a machine that has slightly better specs.
Early next year, seven smartphones from HTC will be upgraded to Android 4.0, also known as Ice Cream Sandwich, the company said on Monday.
The controversy over satellite-LTE carrier LightSquared could prevent the U.S. Federal Communications Commission from filling two vacant seats if a U.S. senator follows through on a threat issued this week.
There was mixed news on PC and microprocessor market growth this week, while the Groupon initial public offering Friday showed that there are plenty of people betting that social media will continue to drive technology trends.
Intel and MIPS Technologies expect the next version of Google's mobile operating system, Android 4.0, to soon run on tablets and smartphones based on their processors.
The European Union's top antitrust authority has launched an investigation into Samsung's use of patents to block sales of Apple products.
Ice Cream Sandwich, the latest version of Android, is likely to ease the fragmentation of the operating system, some device executives said on Thursday.
HTC on Thursday introduced a Rezound smartphone that will ship ready to upgrade to Android 4.0.
Apple became one of the world's most successful technology companies under Steve Jobs, and it remains to be seen whether new leader Tim Cook can sustain the company's market dominance and magic.
Many people today carry multiple mobile devices to access data anyplace, anytime. But a question always lingers: between a smartphone, laptop and tablet, which should you carry on the road?
The question about ebooks is not if they will pass print, but when.
Mozilla developers hope to start testing phones running its new mobile operating system this quarter, with product demos slated for the first quarter next year and "productization" set for before June 2012, according to a road map on the project's we...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia