Apple has announced the iPhone 5 will reach retail in South Korea on Dec. 7 and another 54 countries later this month.
Apple and Samsung Electronics just don't seem to be able to get along. Apple under Tim Cook has become choosier about picking its fights, but the company shows no signs of wanting to settle with Samsung as they continue to battle over smartphone and ...
Sony has developed new technology for using the small cameras in phones and tablets to check the health of users' skin.
Welcome to another installment of our weekly iPad-case roundup. As usual, this week's selection includes a slew of different offerings--enough to chase the winter blues away (maybe with the help of a cup of hot cocoa and a good e-book or two).
Apple's iPhone 5 is slated for a Dec. 14 launch in China, one of the company's biggest markets, and the company's iPad mini and fourth-generation iPad will start selling in the country a week earlier on Dec. 7.
Sony sold over 160,000 PlayStation Vitas during the opening week of the holiday shopping season in the U.S., a key test for its flagship handheld game.
Research In Motion has introduced the BlackBerry Dev Alpha C, a smartphone developers can use to test their applications and get ready for the launch of the BlackBerry 10 QWERTY device next year. The company also said developers will be able to trade...
Apple's iPhone 5 appears to have cleared the last hurdle in a series of Chinese regulatory checks, opening the way for the device to finally be sold in one of the company's largest markets.
A photo kiosk that can track user behavior using a Microsoft Kinect-like sensor and mine social data could help marketers gain valuable information about audiences at sporting events.
Microsoft plans to issue an over-the-air fix next month for a problem that has caused some Windows Phone 8 handsets to reboot themselves unexpectedly.
It's the one thing TV makers don't highlight when gushing over the colors, detail and sharpness of pictures on their new higher-than-high-def televisions: how consumers can get suitable content into their homes and then onto the screen.
Facebook is going to great lengths to encourage its staff to switch from the iPhone to Android.
Soaring iPhone 5 sales in the U.S. have helped make iOS the top smartphone operating system in the country, edging out Android, according to market research firm Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
Since the beginning of October, Samsung has sold five million of its Galaxy Note 2 smartphone come tablet hybrid.
Now, your dog can be in the cloud.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- FTITIL Service ManagerVIC
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- CCProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- TPSenior Network Engineer (Newcastle Based)NSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - VirtulisationNSW
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW