Apple has announced the iPhone 5 will reach retail in South Korea on Dec. 7 and another 54 countries later this month.
Apple and Samsung Electronics just don't seem to be able to get along. Apple under Tim Cook has become choosier about picking its fights, but the company shows no signs of wanting to settle with Samsung as they continue to battle over smartphone and ...
Sony has developed new technology for using the small cameras in phones and tablets to check the health of users' skin.
Welcome to another installment of our weekly iPad-case roundup. As usual, this week's selection includes a slew of different offerings--enough to chase the winter blues away (maybe with the help of a cup of hot cocoa and a good e-book or two).
Apple's iPhone 5 is slated for a Dec. 14 launch in China, one of the company's biggest markets, and the company's iPad mini and fourth-generation iPad will start selling in the country a week earlier on Dec. 7.
Sony sold over 160,000 PlayStation Vitas during the opening week of the holiday shopping season in the U.S., a key test for its flagship handheld game.
Research In Motion has introduced the BlackBerry Dev Alpha C, a smartphone developers can use to test their applications and get ready for the launch of the BlackBerry 10 QWERTY device next year. The company also said developers will be able to trade...
Apple's iPhone 5 appears to have cleared the last hurdle in a series of Chinese regulatory checks, opening the way for the device to finally be sold in one of the company's largest markets.
A photo kiosk that can track user behavior using a Microsoft Kinect-like sensor and mine social data could help marketers gain valuable information about audiences at sporting events.
Microsoft plans to issue an over-the-air fix next month for a problem that has caused some Windows Phone 8 handsets to reboot themselves unexpectedly.
It's the one thing TV makers don't highlight when gushing over the colors, detail and sharpness of pictures on their new higher-than-high-def televisions: how consumers can get suitable content into their homes and then onto the screen.
Facebook is going to great lengths to encourage its staff to switch from the iPhone to Android.
Soaring iPhone 5 sales in the U.S. have helped make iOS the top smartphone operating system in the country, edging out Android, according to market research firm Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
Since the beginning of October, Samsung has sold five million of its Galaxy Note 2 smartphone come tablet hybrid.
Now, your dog can be in the cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW