Huawei Technologies will invest €70 million (US$90.6 million) over a five-year period to establish a research and development center in Helsinki, Finland; its first task will be to build software for smartphones and tablets based on Android and Windo...
The mobile chipset market is in a state of flux with a number of key vendors struggling, but analysts say the result of the turmoil will be more advanced high-end smartphones and cheaper low-end devices.
Demand for the iPhone 5 in China has reached more than 300,000 online reservations with mobile carrier China Unicom, as Apple prepares to starting selling the device there on Friday.
Recent Apple patent activity raises hopes of sonar and audio-detecting screen in the iPhone 6
Even though sales of some mobile devices are booming, overall confidence in the tech sector continues to erode as economic weakness puts downward pressure on the computer market.
Android tablets, large or small, can't seem to match the battery life of the iPad. In a recent set of battery life tests, Apple's new iPad has the longest battery life among 10-inch tablets; in the 7-inch category, the iPad Mini comes out on top as w...
iOSphere rumors make it Christmas every day: They are the gift that keeps on giving, no matter what time of year.
At the end of a long court hearing in California on Thursday that saw Apple and Samsung argue over a US$1 billion damages award granted to Apple this summer, Judge Lucy Koh had a simple yet optimistic request: global peace.
Is HTC going to turn its recent run of strong releases into meaningful, long-term pressure on Android market leader Samsung? It's certainly starting to look that way, thanks to a new burst of rumors about the Taiwanese company's possible M7 flagship ...
Google has updated its Search app for Android with functionality that rivals Apple’s Passbook app, the iOS 6 program that pulls your boarding passes and store cards into one convenient place.
A leaked part of the iPhone 5S suggests it will have a similar design to the iPhone 5 but different internal components.
Apple and Samsung will return on Thursday to the San Jose courtroom where they battled over cell phone patents earlier this year, and Apple subsequently won damages of $1.05 billion.
Nokia Wednesday unveiled an entry-level Windows Phone 8 Lumia smartphone, and a variant of its top of the line Lumia 920, for the mainland China market.
Seven international electronics manufacturers were fined a total of €1.47 billion by the European Commission on Wednesday for conspiring to fix the price cathode-ray tubes (CRTs) in two separate cartels between 1996 and 2006.
Nokia said its new Lumia 620 handset is its most affordable Windows Phone 8 smartphone yet, priced US$249 when bought without a contract.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW