Apple is expected to launch a lower-priced 'iPhone for the masses,' an analyst has said, despite new reports that suggest consumers are opting for Apple's iPhone 5 instead of choosing the cheaper, older generations of the device.
Samsung is set to become the biggest mobile phone maker in the world this year eclipsing Nokia, which has held the title for 14 straight years.
Sharp is readying a 6-inch digital notepad with 60 hours of battery life under continuous use.
Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Grand smartphone has a 5-inch screen -- but the big display seems aimed at those with smaller budgets, according to an analyst.
Apple could be planning to buy maps maker TomTom to help fix its mapping service.
Apple's iPad mini and fourth-generation iPad accounted for a total of four per cent of the overall iPad traffic during their launch month, a new report has found.
It seems that BlackBerry 10 is on track for an early 2013 release. RIM today announced the launch of a BlackBerry 10 Technical Preview program for 120 select customers.
Apple reported Monday that it had sold a "record" 2 million units of the new iPhone 5 during its first three days of sales in China--a report that emerged as Wall Street analysts downgraded the Apple's stock because of perceived softness in demand fo...
Apple is believed to have more than doubled orders for its iPad mini's display after demand for the 7in tablet was higher than expected, and is aiming to sell 100 million iPads in total in 2013.
Research in Motion Monday issued its formal invitation to reporters and analysts to attend the previously announced Jan. 30 unveiling of the new BlackBerry 10 smartphones that will likely decide the company's fate.
Windows Phone 7.8 is available on Nokia's new Lumia 510, but the company still won't say when existing phones will get the update.
Danish company The Eye Tribe is leading a new project that will make it possible to control smartphones and tablets using eye movements.
Apple said it sold more than two million iPhone 5 smartphones in China since its Friday launch, beating company records for first weekend sales in the country.
As Apple launched its iPhone 5 in China on Friday, interest at one of the company's stores in Beijing was muted, with only two people waiting in line minutes before the store opened its doors at 8 a.m.
Just when you thought smartphones couldn't get any bigger, rumor has it that Samsung will put a 6.3-inch OLED display into its Galaxy Note III.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This Asus ROG gaming laptop just dropped to $1,500 on Newegg
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
- Mass Effect: Andromeda hands-on preview: A new space opera built on old ideas
- 15 First Impressions of Mass Effect: Andromeda
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- CCTest Analysts - MainframeACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW