More Americans read e-books in the last year, with 23 percent of those ages 16 and over going digital, compared to 16 percent in the previous survey for the Pew Internet & American Life Project, which released its latest results on e-book readership ...
Toshiba is preparing a 20-megapixel image sensor for digital cameras that it says will be the highest resolution of its kind.
Samsung's efforts to seek injunctions against Apple for standards-essential patents in the mobile phone market may be an abuse of its dominant position and a violation of European Union antitrust rules, the European Commission said Friday.
Nokia has signed a new patent license agreement with Research In Motion, which will end all existing patent litigation between the two companies.
Taiwanese manufacturing giant Foxconn Electronics said it could integrate more camera features into its devices after making a US$200 million investment in a U.S. company that makes cameras for action sports enthusiasts.
Apple has appealed a judge's decision not to ban from sale in the U.S. 26 Samsung cell phones that were found to infringe on its patents.
Another of the patents Apple relied on in a US$1 billion infringement lawsuit against Samsung Electronics has been called into question by the U.S. Patent and Trademark office (USPTO). The move, if not successfully opposed by Apple, may help Samsung ...
Europe's top regulatory authority is to charge Samsung over abuse of patents.
Google plans to sell the TV set-top box business of its Motorola Mobility subsidiary to Arris Group, a broadband device vendor, for $2.35 billion.
Global LTE smartphone shipments will triple next year, allowing the technology to take off on a grander scale and driving down device prices.
Armed with a new remote control, owners of LG Electronics' Cinema 3D Smart TVs will be able to channel-surf simply by speaking.
Apple has continued to dominate the Japanese smartphone market in recent months, new data shows, and analysts say it is likely to stay strong through the new year.
A former executive at Taiwanese LCD marker AU Optronics has been convicted of participating in a worldwide conspiracy to fix the prices of LCD panels, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Apple today released an update for iOS that fixes an unspecified Wi-Fi bug in the iPhone 5 and iPad Mini.
Samsung has announced a new Android smartphone, the Galaxy Grand, that is a mashup between two of its popular devices: the Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Note II. The handset will come with dual-SIM support, too, but it’s not the best of both worlds.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations Specialist - Hobart/LauncestonTAS
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Team LeadVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW