Former Apple CEO John Sculley has said that the company should focus on making a cheaper iPhone for emerging markets.
Apple is expected to begin preliminary builds of the next iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S, in March, in preparation for a June or July launch, an analyst has said.
iPhone 6 with fingerprint sensor to launch alongside cheaper iPhone with six colours in June - analyst
Apple's iPhone 5S, sometimes also referred to as the iPhone 6, could launch in June or July with a built-in fingerprint sensor, improved camera and an A7 chip, alongside a cheaper iPhone available in six colours, an analyst has predicted.
Nine months into his stint as Sony's CEO savior, Kazuo Hirai says the company is once again focused on the sleek gadgets that made it famous, but results will take time.
The Week in iOS Accessories from CES.
Shipments of smartphones with screens 5 inches or larger will more than double this year, as consumers are increasingly attracted to the large screen sizes offered by the phones, according to a prediction from IHS iSuppli.
Samsung's Galaxy S4 smartphone is tipped to get a 5-inch Full HD 1080p screen.
Samsung will begin pushing Android Jelly Bean to its Galaxy S II model in February, according to a notice posted to the company's Korean website.
Apple and Google's Android have the widest adoption among mobile BI (business intelligence) applications, as the products are becoming more mature, according to a report from market research company Ovum.
When it comes to Apple, tea-leaf reading is always in season.
China's Internet population reached 564 million at the end of December, an increase of 26 million over the past six months, according to a non-profit research group in the country.
Apple is investigating a new location-based emergency app that could be introduced with iOS 7.
Former Windows head and Microsoft Surface advocate Steve Sinofsky is already tweeting from an iPhone.
It's starting to look like the BlackBerry store will be well stocked with apps when Research In Motion launches BlackBerry 10 at the end of this month.
Smartphone users are consistently consuming more mobile data than tablet users, according to the "Smartphones Trump Tablets: Recent Trends in Extreme Data" report from Arieso.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCCRM Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW