Hewlett-Packard has sold some of the rights to its webOS mobile operating system to LG Electronics for use in smart television sets made by the South Korean electronics firm.
After months of rumor and speculation, Samsung finally confirmed this weekend that the Galaxy S IV would be rolled out at a March 14 press event in New York.
ZTE's first phone based on Mozilla's Firefox OS will go on sale in the middle of the year in Spain, Venezuela and Columbia, where its maker hopes to boost smartphone penetration.
Visa's payWave mobile payment applet will be embedded in next-generation Samsung smartphones and tablets enabled with NFC, according to an alliance that both Visa and Samsung announced Monday.
Asustek Computer is targeting both smartphone and tablet users with its new Padfone Infinity and Fonepad devices, which can be converted between the two formats.
China's ZTE debuted a smartphone with a 5.7-inch screen dubbed the Grand Memo at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona Monday. It's a follow up to its 5-inch Grand S smartphone that the company introduced at CES last month.
Sony's Xperia Tablet Z will go on sale globally in the second quarter, priced from US$499in the U.S.
Nokia has expanded its Lumia portfolio with the 520 and 720. The Lumia 520 is the company's cheapest Windows phone to date at €139 (US$184), and comes as the company is under pressure to increase sales volumes.
Chinese handset maker ZTE said it will consider releasing smartphones built with eight-core processors in the future as the company prioritizes the high-end market this year.
Intel will start shipping its high-performance Atom smartphone chip with 3D transistors to device makers later this year, who will then test the chip for use in handsets.
Samsung Electronics has introduced the Android-based HomeSync media center, which can be used to watch movies, play games and also provide private and shared storage.
Huawei Technologies has expanded its device portfolio with the LTE-equipped Ascend P2 as the company hopes to climb upwards in the smartphone market.
Apple’s tablet is tailor-made for touchscreen creativity – as are many iOS apps. Here are 10 of the most inspiring examples
Smartphones and tablets with the emerging Wi-Fi wireless networking technology, 802.11ac, will arrive early in the second half of this year, a Qualcomm executive said.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has reached a settlement with HTC America over security holes in the company's smartphone and tablet software that left millions of users' personal information at risk.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- GeForce GTX 1060 added to Nvidia's For Honor, Ghost Recon: Wildlands free game bundle
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPDeployment OfficerQLD
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- TPLead TesterNSW
- TPSenior Drupal Developer / ArchitectQLD
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCProject MangerWA
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW