Apple is expected to begin preliminary builds of the next iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S, in March, in preparation for a June or July launch, an analyst has said.
iPhone 6 with fingerprint sensor to launch alongside cheaper iPhone with six colours in June - analyst
Apple's iPhone 5S, sometimes also referred to as the iPhone 6, could launch in June or July with a built-in fingerprint sensor, improved camera and an A7 chip, alongside a cheaper iPhone available in six colours, an analyst has predicted.
Nine months into his stint as Sony's CEO savior, Kazuo Hirai says the company is once again focused on the sleek gadgets that made it famous, but results will take time.
The Week in iOS Accessories from CES.
Shipments of smartphones with screens 5 inches or larger will more than double this year, as consumers are increasingly attracted to the large screen sizes offered by the phones, according to a prediction from IHS iSuppli.
Samsung's Galaxy S4 smartphone is tipped to get a 5-inch Full HD 1080p screen.
Samsung will begin pushing Android Jelly Bean to its Galaxy S II model in February, according to a notice posted to the company's Korean website.
Apple and Google's Android have the widest adoption among mobile BI (business intelligence) applications, as the products are becoming more mature, according to a report from market research company Ovum.
When it comes to Apple, tea-leaf reading is always in season.
China's Internet population reached 564 million at the end of December, an increase of 26 million over the past six months, according to a non-profit research group in the country.
Apple is investigating a new location-based emergency app that could be introduced with iOS 7.
Former Windows head and Microsoft Surface advocate Steve Sinofsky is already tweeting from an iPhone.
It's starting to look like the BlackBerry store will be well stocked with apps when Research In Motion launches BlackBerry 10 at the end of this month.
Smartphone users are consistently consuming more mobile data than tablet users, according to the "Smartphones Trump Tablets: Recent Trends in Extreme Data" report from Arieso.
Sales of Samsung's two Galaxy S smartphones have topped 100 million since the first version sold in May 2010, the company reported via its Flickr page.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 2 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 5 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Amazon rules Gartner's magical box
- Google gives Android developers new tools for tracking app performance
- US Senate leader pushes to extend NSA phone dragnet
- Pebble Time smartwatch to begin shipping on May 27
- Adblock browsers for Android and iOS to keep mobile ads, tracking at bay
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW