Samsung has taken the wraps off of its new Galaxy S IV smartphone, which will support global LTE roaming and has front- and rear-facing cameras that can be used simultaneously, Samsung said.
New Apple Patent describes Smart Cover that acts as inductive charging point. New cover set to provide wireless electricity to iPad and other devices.
The Samsung Galaxy S smartphone series has attracted rabid fans, with older-generation models keeping a residual value that rivals that of older-generation Apple iPhones.
Judging from various leaks, reports, rumors and official tweeted photos, Samsung will focus heavily on new software features when it unveils the Galaxy S 4 smartphone tonight in New York City.
Apple iWatch rumours, release dates and specification speculation abounds. Is this what Apple's iWatch will look like? Only Cupertino really knows for sure, but there's no shortage of ideas. But what is all this working towards. Why would Apple relea...
BlackBerry today announced technology designed to securely separate work and personal data on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, as its Balance software does for new BlackBerry 10 devices.
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
Apple brings Flyover, 3D buildings, Turn-by-turn navigation improvements to Maps, updates Apple Store app
Apple has been quietly updating its Maps app as it works hard to keep CEO Tim Cook's promise to improve the widely criticised service, and has also updated its official Apple Store app.
We take a look at the sort of apps and features an iWatch will have, if Apple does release it. Thinking things through has led us to believe that the iWatch could act as the cheaper iPhone nano that people are clamouring for.
Photographers turning to social networks like Facebook and Twitter to promote their work may be losing the legal rights to their photos because the sites are deleting the images' metadata.
Android head Andy Rubin is stepping aside and that could mean big changes for Google's mobile platform as well as for its Chrome operating system.
An analyst is predicting that the Apple television won't launch until next year due to screen issues, and that the next iPhone will be delayed due to issues with colour casing production. But iWatch will launch this year, and will cost $200.
The launch of Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S IV will set the stage for this year's battle for smartphone market share. Competitors such as HTC and Sony will face an uphill battle, even if they release great products, according to analysts.
BlackBerry faces a herculean task marketing the new Z10 smartphone to consumers.
Taiwanese chip maker Chipbond could be providing Apple with components for its next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, including parts that would be used to introduce a fingerprint sensor and near field communications (NFC) features to ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA