Samsung has taken the wraps off of its new Galaxy S IV smartphone, which will support global LTE roaming and has front- and rear-facing cameras that can be used simultaneously, Samsung said.
New Apple Patent describes Smart Cover that acts as inductive charging point. New cover set to provide wireless electricity to iPad and other devices.
The Samsung Galaxy S smartphone series has attracted rabid fans, with older-generation models keeping a residual value that rivals that of older-generation Apple iPhones.
Judging from various leaks, reports, rumors and official tweeted photos, Samsung will focus heavily on new software features when it unveils the Galaxy S 4 smartphone tonight in New York City.
Apple iWatch rumours, release dates and specification speculation abounds. Is this what Apple's iWatch will look like? Only Cupertino really knows for sure, but there's no shortage of ideas. But what is all this working towards. Why would Apple relea...
BlackBerry today announced technology designed to securely separate work and personal data on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, as its Balance software does for new BlackBerry 10 devices.
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
Apple brings Flyover, 3D buildings, Turn-by-turn navigation improvements to Maps, updates Apple Store app
Apple has been quietly updating its Maps app as it works hard to keep CEO Tim Cook's promise to improve the widely criticised service, and has also updated its official Apple Store app.
We take a look at the sort of apps and features an iWatch will have, if Apple does release it. Thinking things through has led us to believe that the iWatch could act as the cheaper iPhone nano that people are clamouring for.
Photographers turning to social networks like Facebook and Twitter to promote their work may be losing the legal rights to their photos because the sites are deleting the images' metadata.
Android head Andy Rubin is stepping aside and that could mean big changes for Google's mobile platform as well as for its Chrome operating system.
An analyst is predicting that the Apple television won't launch until next year due to screen issues, and that the next iPhone will be delayed due to issues with colour casing production. But iWatch will launch this year, and will cost $200.
The launch of Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S IV will set the stage for this year's battle for smartphone market share. Competitors such as HTC and Sony will face an uphill battle, even if they release great products, according to analysts.
BlackBerry faces a herculean task marketing the new Z10 smartphone to consumers.
Taiwanese chip maker Chipbond could be providing Apple with components for its next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, including parts that would be used to introduce a fingerprint sensor and near field communications (NFC) features to ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC