Samsung has taken the wraps off of its new Galaxy S IV smartphone, which will support global LTE roaming and has front- and rear-facing cameras that can be used simultaneously, Samsung said.
New Apple Patent describes Smart Cover that acts as inductive charging point. New cover set to provide wireless electricity to iPad and other devices.
The Samsung Galaxy S smartphone series has attracted rabid fans, with older-generation models keeping a residual value that rivals that of older-generation Apple iPhones.
Judging from various leaks, reports, rumors and official tweeted photos, Samsung will focus heavily on new software features when it unveils the Galaxy S 4 smartphone tonight in New York City.
Apple iWatch rumours, release dates and specification speculation abounds. Is this what Apple's iWatch will look like? Only Cupertino really knows for sure, but there's no shortage of ideas. But what is all this working towards. Why would Apple relea...
BlackBerry today announced technology designed to securely separate work and personal data on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, as its Balance software does for new BlackBerry 10 devices.
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
Apple brings Flyover, 3D buildings, Turn-by-turn navigation improvements to Maps, updates Apple Store app
Apple has been quietly updating its Maps app as it works hard to keep CEO Tim Cook's promise to improve the widely criticised service, and has also updated its official Apple Store app.
We take a look at the sort of apps and features an iWatch will have, if Apple does release it. Thinking things through has led us to believe that the iWatch could act as the cheaper iPhone nano that people are clamouring for.
Photographers turning to social networks like Facebook and Twitter to promote their work may be losing the legal rights to their photos because the sites are deleting the images' metadata.
Android head Andy Rubin is stepping aside and that could mean big changes for Google's mobile platform as well as for its Chrome operating system.
An analyst is predicting that the Apple television won't launch until next year due to screen issues, and that the next iPhone will be delayed due to issues with colour casing production. But iWatch will launch this year, and will cost $200.
The launch of Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S IV will set the stage for this year's battle for smartphone market share. Competitors such as HTC and Sony will face an uphill battle, even if they release great products, according to analysts.
BlackBerry faces a herculean task marketing the new Z10 smartphone to consumers.
Taiwanese chip maker Chipbond could be providing Apple with components for its next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, including parts that would be used to introduce a fingerprint sensor and near field communications (NFC) features to ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantACT
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- TPAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW