Consumer electronics retailer, JB Hi-Fi (JBH), has reported a revenue of $2.12 billion for its 2016 half-year results ending December 31, 2015. In a statement on the ASX, the company said its net profit after tax (NPAT) comes up to $95.2 million for ...
Toshiba is rolling out two activity trackers that can help caregivers monitor seniors remotely.
Google has scrapped plans to use Puerto Rico as the initial test market for its Project Ara modular-smartphone initiative, but interested developers and DIYers need not despair. The company apparently intends to continue to develop the program.
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
The port city of Tianjin in China looked like a war zone on Thursday following a series of huge blasts the night before that left dozens dead and hundreds injured.
Apple and Intel are both making progress in their efforts to hire more women and minorities, according to figures released by the companies this week.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
Samsung will launch its mobile payment service next week, a crowded market which includes heavyweights Apple and Google.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
Japanese researchers have developed stretchable, tough electronics that could be incorporated into clothing, transforming wearable technology.
LG Electronics is joining the high-quality audio delivery business with the launch of a service that can be used with premium smartphones.
In the wake of lackluster earnings, Lenovo said it is working towards pumping out products faster from its newly acquired Motorola Mobility division.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD