Google did its best to court developers at this year's I/O conference with a much-needed integrated developer environment, API for better games and the ability to more easily translate apps. Their allegiance will become increasingly important as smar...
For all the cool things that Google introduced at this year's I/O keynote, several of the items that the tech press definitely, absolutely, positively thought would be included in the presentation were curiously absent.
Nokia's is rebooting its U.S. Windows Phone push with the arrival of the low-cost Lumia 521 on T-Mobile and Lumia 928 for Verizon Wireless, but increasing sales to meaningful volumes in the very competitive U.S. market will not be easy.
If you want a wristband tracker, the Fitbit Flex is the one to get right now. I'll likely still go back to the Zip, because the replaceable battery really works for me. But if you prefer the harder-to-lose wristband approach to social step tracking, ...
The BlackBerry Q10 is a solidly built piece of hardware that will please those who've waited for a new physical-keyboard BlackBerry, but its small screen and limited app support will keep many away.
Marvel's latest superhero opus, Iron Man 3, opened this past weekend. I liked it, and thought its first 90 minutes were better than its climax, but because this is a tech site, I'll keep my movie criticism to a minimum. Instead, here's a list of some...
A variety of tools and services can help you keep track of all the stuff you need to take care of in your life. Here, we present the best to-do apps and services for the Android user who has way too many things to do.
So you've read the reviews and checked out the cameras, and now it's time to decide: the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the HTC One? Though we gave the phones two very different scores, both the One and the Galaxy S4 have their respective strengths and weaknes...
The first thing I noticed about Mapi's US$90 Orion case for the iPhone 5 is its stylish look, with a soft leather exterior and leathery smell. The Orion covers your iPhone enough to protect against scratches and nicks, but won't stave off damage if y...
Some things in this world need no introduction. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is not one of those things.
What the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 lacks in looks, it makes up for in other areas. The Note 8.0 centers its user experience on the S Pen stylus, once a curio, now a staple of the Galaxy Note family.
If you're a BlackBerry diehard who is willing to move to the onscreen keyboard, the Z10 can become your new device
Whether you're a stoic fan or you're just curious, read on through our round-up of some of the most interesting tower defense games in the Google Play store today.
HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
Both the iPhone and the iPod touch make for stellar pocket cameras, and the iPad and iPad mini aren't too bad in a pinch either. An iOS device isn't perfect for every photographic need. But it can serve awfully well in many situations where you might...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTivoli Access Manager DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTChief Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- FTUI UX Specialist | Technical BAQLD
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- FTEnvironment/ Oracle/ Active Directory Support AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW