The iPhone 4 "death grip" story continues to have legs. Consumer Reports says that it can't recommend the iPhone 4 -- despite the fact that it tops Consumer Reports' rankings -- because of the so-called "death grip," and some in PR circles see a reca...
Life must suck today at One Infinite Loop.
If the latest Apple rumor is true, a new iPod Touch should arrive in September.
Don't look now, Apple fanatics, but Android's just made another noteworthy leap in mobile market share.
Got an urgent message you need to transmit immediately? Sending a telegram is likely not the first option that comes to mind. And when it's time to boogie down, you probably don't shove a cassette into your 8-track player or slap an LP onto your phon...
A Silicon Valley product development consulting firm called the Nielsen Norman Group (not to be confused with the Nielsen ratings company) published a study last week comparing reading performance with a book to reading with an e-reader. The results-...
Chip manufacturer Intel is defying conventions and moving out of its established space in personal computing systems, and spreading their territory to include tablets, mobile phones, and smart TVs, among others.
Microsoft dropped a stunner on the tech world this week by terminating Kin, its social media-centered phone for teenagers.
If I buy an iPhone 4, am I going to have big radio frequency reception problems?
The official launch of the iPhone 4 yesterday was an unrivaled success. Estimates suggest that Apple sold approximately 1.5 million of the next generation smartphone. The majority of iPhone 4 purchasers were upgrading from a previous iPhone version, ...
Multitasking is generally understood as the ability of an operating system to run several applications at once. While the definition is fairly simple, as we've seen with releases of Android OS and Apple iOS4, the reality can be significantly more com...
On Wednesday today, Motorola introduced the Droid X -- the company's response to the Apple iPhone 4.
The online do-it-yourself guide iFixit has just posted a 26-step dissection of the iPhone 4 that reveals some interesting facts about Apple's latest gadget.
The new iOS 4 is now available to the general public, bringing a slew of great features to iPhone and iPod Touch. Multi-Tasking, along with home screen wallpapers and app folders are all features jailbreak users have been loving for a long time. Now ...
There's no question that mobile phones are the Mother of All Convergence Devices. In the past 10 years, bland, single-purpose mobile phones have assimilated digital cameras, media players, PDAs, GPS devices, camcorders and much more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT