In Silicon Valley, the recruiting game is extremely competitive, according to Ron Harrison, founder of Jivaro Professional Headhunters, a specialist in placing technology candidates.
It's no secret that cloud computing and data analytics are both rapidly growing areas of IT. Put them together, and you get a winning combination that's expected to grow by more than 26 percent annually over the next five years.
Just weeks after Tibco said it was looking at its long-term business options, the business intelligence software and middleware vendor has disclosed that it will be acquired by private equity firm Vista Equity Partners.
Companies of all sizes are picking up their adoption of SaaS (software as a service), with email, calendaring and human resources applications garnering the most interest, according to a new survey from Constellation Research.
With SaaS (software as a service) having become a preferred deployment model for new software purchases, customers should be entitled to a clear-cut set of rights and expectations from vendors, a report from analyst firm Constellation Research argues...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia