The most recent iPad 5 rumors draw fresh hope from newly announced Apple patents, from unnamed industry sources, and from pure wishful thinking.
ZTE and Huawei took home most of the device-related headlines from this year's International CES in Las Vegas, which didn't exactly provide an earthshaking amount of Android news for a show of its size. Nevertheless, the companies both demonstrated s...
Microsoft has altered its approach to selling Windows RT tablet/notebooks, at least in Australia, where it will start selling them in Harvey Norman and JB Hi Fi stores.
Two thieves stole some $1.5 million in Apple iPad minis from a JFK airport cargo building, according to the New York Post.
Research In Motion will launch BlackBerry 10 and the two first smartphones based on the operating system on January 30.
The outspoken creator of Linux, Linus Torvalds, called for laptop makers to follow the tablet world's lead in using the highest-resolution displays possible on mobile devices, in a post on Google Plus.
Amazon's Kindle line of tablets is more reminiscent of Apple's iPad lineup than other Android devices - with everything from the hardware to the app store controlled by a single company.
The first slew of brief "hands on" experiences with the iPad mini - by reporters and bloggers at Apple's unveiling - give high marks to the smaller tablet for build quality, lightness, display and performance.
The #appleevent, #ipadmini and other hashtags were out in full force, as Apple enthusiasts and others took to Twitter to ooh, aah and zzzzz in reaction to the latest "gorgeous," "amazing" and "magical" iPads -- both the widely anticipated iPad Mini a...
Apple made a point of doing a side-by-side comparison of its new iPad Mini with Google's Nexus 7 at the launch event Tuesday in San Jose, highlighting the mini tablet's thinness, larger viewable screen area and custom app compatibility.
On the eve of Apple's expected announcement tomorrow of a smaller iPad, there's still a lot of uncertainty and intense debate over its price.
Dell is outfitting its new Kace systems management appliances with advanced hardware as it tries to fill software and hardware management needs of midsize businesses with up to 3,500 employees.
Fabless semi-conductor maker LSI Corp. today announced it will acquire SandForce, the leading maker of flash memory controllers for enterprise-class and consumer flash cards and SSDs. The buyout catapults LSI into the leadership position in SATA SSD ...
IBM is taking its business analytics capabilities down a new path by making them available to IT organizations to monitor and predict issues with systems and processes.
Red Hat announced Tuesday that it is acquiring Gluster, which makes open-source software that clusters commodity SATA drives and NAS systems into massively scalable pools of storage, in a cash deal valued at about $136 million. Gluster is also a cont...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Want to live on Mars with 1M of your closest friends?
- Mozilla tests ad-blocking feature in Firefox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC