<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/columnists/antonopoulos.html">Cloud computing,</a> especially <a href="https://www.networkworld.com/slideshows/2010/061510-cloud-security.html">public cloud</a> infrastructure-as-a-service is not yet a reality for...
Dell has launched a new server designed specifically for Web 2.0 applications and aimed at hosting companies. The company said DCS Viking offered extensive savings on power and cooling costs to tap into the growing need to be more energy efficient.
Microsoft's Windows Intune cloud-based PC management service is proving to be quite popular. When Microsoft opened beta trials, it took only 24 hours to hit the self-imposed limit of 1,000 beta testers.
Microsoft made its latest Windows HPC Server software available Monday, saying new features that integrate with Excel workbooks and harness the power of idle Windows 7 desktops will expand the reach of high-performance computing to smaller customers.
Organisations looking to render high-resolation graphics are to be offered a new cloud-based service. Hosting provider Peer 1 said that its new hosted graphics processor unit (GPU) in the cloud would offer considerable savings to organisations intere...
Brocade's announcement of 100G Ethernet routers and modules comes at a time when the company has had uneven results in Ethernet and IP since acquiring Foundry Networks in 2008 for $2.6 billion.
Brocade this week entered the 100Gbps Ethernet arena with a high-density router and module for service providers and data centers, as well as a management application for converged infrastructures.
Avaya is introducing a powerful Android-based touchscreen tablet that supports new communications software in a package to rival Cisco's recently announced Cius communications tablet.
STEC Corp. on Tuesday released its highest endurance and performance solid-state drive (SSD) family to date. The drives are aimed at enterprise-class servers that can handle up to 30,000 I/O per second and have more than a five-year lifespan.
JPMorgan Chase is blaming "technical issues" for an outage to its online banking site that may well be one of the longest outages by a major provider in recent memory.
In another sign that DNS operations are migrating into the cloud, industry leader Neustar will announce on Tuesday a new managed service that allows companies to outsource all of their internal DNS and related network address management functions tha...
The Trusted Computing Group Monday announced a working group aimed at publishing an open standards framework for cloud computing security that could serve as a blueprint for service providers, their customers and vendors building security products.
Government needs to better understand the realities of running profitable businesses -- and quickly -- as it imposes security regulations that can affect the profitability of corporations battling in a competitive environment.
HP says its planned $1.5 billion buyout of ArcSight announced Monday is intended to propel HP into the heart of enterprise security -- a move that both surprised and impressed industry watchers.
According to a recent report from Forrester Research, IT spending in the United States is expected to ramp up in the second half of the year with an estimated 19 per cent increase in computer equipment spending, 11 per cent growth in software spendin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC