It's been about a year since Conficker/Downadup hit in 2009, and although the threat didn't turn out to be as grave as it had the potential to be, the 6.5 million PCs that remain infected today represent what Symantec Corp. calls a "loaded gun, waiti...
More than a year after doomsday reports hinted that the Conficker worm would bring down the Internet, one-in-10 Windows PCs still have not been patched to plug the hole the worm wriggles through, new data shows.
A report from security research firm NetWitness about a malicious botnet dubbed Kneber has been the focus of a fair amount of media attention, but mostly sensationalism that misses the real point.
Russia and Brazil are now the top hotspots for global Internet attack traffic, Net giant Akamai has said in its latest threat report, placing most of the blame on the hardy Conficker worm.
Security experts have known for months that some countries have had a harder time battling the Conficker worm than others. But thanks to data released Wednesday by Shadowserver, a volunteer-run organization, they now have a better idea of which Inter...
Creators of Waledac malware enlisted the Conficker botnet as a tool to spread malware of their own, marking the first time Conficker was made available for hire, according to Cisco's mid-year security report.This was symptomatic of a wider trend Cisc...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW