Two of Concur's three co-founders are leaving the travel and expense software company just a few weeks after SAP closed its acquisition of the vendor.
The search for game-changing technology capable of fueling growth in an uncertain economy is driving global tech mergers and acquisitions to a level not seen since the dotcom era.
SAP is buying business-travel and expense software vendor Concur for about US$8.3 billion, in a bid to continue growing out its portfolio of cloud-based applications.
Uber and Airbnb, which have already proved popular with travelers and urbanites with smartphones, have unveiled new features and links to other services designed to attract more business users.
SAP is hoping to fend off increasing competition from cloud rivals like Workday with a new application, Financials OnDemand, that was unveiled Tuesday during the Sapphire and Tech Ed conferences in Madrid.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW