More bad news for RIM's Blackberry: A recent survey of cell phone users shows Google's Android is continuing to gobble up its market share.
Android has shot past BlackBerry to become the third most popular smartphone operating system in the world behind Symbian and the iPhone , according to StatCounter.
Android has a message for other mobile OS platforms: "You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile." The latest results from comScore show that Android has ascended to the top slot for smartphone market share -- gobbling up market share from many of...
With most tech bellwethers having reported financial results, the earnings season is coming to a close, but BMC, NetSuite, AOL and IAC results this week offered insights into aspects of business IT and the Internet sector.
Better news about the economy and online spending capped off by strong quarterly results and robust forecasts from Oracle and Research In Motion helped fuel markets this week to new highs.
Long the also-ran in the search market, Ask.com announced on Tuesday that it is getting out of the search business.
A new comScore study on mobile usage and behaviours in Europe, the US and Japan, finds that the Japanese mobile audience is the most connected with three quarters of users accessing <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/mobileadvisor/news/">mobile medi...
Facebook is giving Google a run for its money.
While Google easily hung onto its first-place spot in the U.S. search engine market last month, Yahoo made a surprising, if slight, advance.
Facebook's staggering usage growth continues unabated, as the company surpassed the 100 million U.S. unique visitor milestone in November, the first time the social networking site exceeds that monthly mark, according to comScore.
The Internet last month passed a major milestone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW