Desktop computer users in the U.S. spent 10 percent more during the holiday shopping season in 2013 than they did in 2012, but spending fell short of expectations from digital analytics firm comScore.
Apple's lead over Samsung at the top of the US smartphone market has stretched still further, with new figures showing both companies growing their share but Apple doing so faster.
Microsoft's Windows Phone may be struggling to gain a foothold in the US, but the software giant and Nokia are starting to see results on a global scale: Windows Phone was the third-most popular mobile smartphone operating system worldwide between Ja...
Embarrassed Samsung officials were forced to apologize to rival HTC for a sneaky PR campaign that involved paying off Taiwanese students to write negative reviews of the latter company's products. In related news, I'm looking for a Korean and Mandari...
Let's face it, no one knows what the new iPhone will look like or what it will be able to do, but this hasn't stopped analysts and the press from speculating. Here are five things we're hearing out there.
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW