OCZ was bought by Toshiba back in 2014 but the dual brand products are still a way off arriving in Australia (and the rest of the APAC region).
To keep you from tripping up on cables, MSI has built a laptop into a backpack for virtual reality gaming.
Microsoft has opened up the platform behind its HoloLens augmented reality device, inviting partners to build their own products in different form factors and at different price points.
When the combined armies of Zorg are firing photon weapons at you, 5 kilograms doesn't seem like much.
AMD demos a working Zen CPU, giving hope to AMD fans looking for an Intel alternative.
AMD hopes its low-power Bristol Ridge and Stoney Ridge hybrid CPU/GPUs will continue to revitalize its fortunes in the notebook space.
AMD's new Polaris GPU-based Radeon RX graphics cards will start at $200 and ship in June.
The water-cooled Asus ROG GX800 gaming laptop is a desktop in everything but name.
Nvidia's chief executive says he's not phased by Google's new chip for machine learning, even though Nvidia has staked part of its future on building chips for AI.
Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
AMD showed us its new integrated CPU-GPU chip, code-named Bristol Ridge, in an HP Envy x360 laptop. Here's a glimpse of what it can do.
Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
With the upcoming release of Intel's Skylake chips, there's a lot to look forward to, including faster computers, fewer ports and wireless charging. At Computex in Taipei Intel shed more light on the new chip technology, a much hyped successor to Int...
Desktop PCs may be yesterday's technology, but that doesn't mean they can't be slicker than the latest smartphones.
Acer couldn't keep the mystery around the launch of its highly-anticipated Acer Predator 8-inch gaming tablet bottled up for too long.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- TPService Desk Analyst - Out of hoursSA
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical SpecialistNSW
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectVIC
- FTRF EngineerNSW
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW