OCZ was bought by Toshiba back in 2014 but the dual brand products are still a way off arriving in Australia (and the rest of the APAC region).
To keep you from tripping up on cables, MSI has built a laptop into a backpack for virtual reality gaming.
Microsoft has opened up the platform behind its HoloLens augmented reality device, inviting partners to build their own products in different form factors and at different price points.
When the combined armies of Zorg are firing photon weapons at you, 5 kilograms doesn't seem like much.
AMD demos a working Zen CPU, giving hope to AMD fans looking for an Intel alternative.
AMD hopes its low-power Bristol Ridge and Stoney Ridge hybrid CPU/GPUs will continue to revitalize its fortunes in the notebook space.
AMD's new Polaris GPU-based Radeon RX graphics cards will start at $200 and ship in June.
The water-cooled Asus ROG GX800 gaming laptop is a desktop in everything but name.
Nvidia's chief executive says he's not phased by Google's new chip for machine learning, even though Nvidia has staked part of its future on building chips for AI.
Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
AMD showed us its new integrated CPU-GPU chip, code-named Bristol Ridge, in an HP Envy x360 laptop. Here's a glimpse of what it can do.
Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
With the upcoming release of Intel's Skylake chips, there's a lot to look forward to, including faster computers, fewer ports and wireless charging. At Computex in Taipei Intel shed more light on the new chip technology, a much hyped successor to Int...
Desktop PCs may be yesterday's technology, but that doesn't mean they can't be slicker than the latest smartphones.
Acer couldn't keep the mystery around the launch of its highly-anticipated Acer Predator 8-inch gaming tablet bottled up for too long.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW