Computex 2014 was riddled with knock-off smartwatches, phones, tablets, headphones, televisions and even one company who is trying to cash in on another brand. Here is a collection of our favourites.
As we continued our journey through the main hall at Computex, we took a good look at Acer's R7 tablet-convertible laptop, along with some interesting motherboards from ASRock, and stacks of products from ASUS.
Computex has just gotten under way in Taipei. It's a show that continues to offer a unique mix of interesting tech displays, epic booths, tacky booths and, of course, lots of female models. Some vendors exploit the last part as much as they can in a ...
Computex is Asia's premier tech tradeshow and is regarded as the second largest in the world, behind CeBIT Germany.
If you still blanche at the term "netbook" for being an ungainly piece of vendor-speak, then prepare to be nauseated later this year as "smartbook" supporters start to bang that marketing drum.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott on why Concur is worth $8.3 billion
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.