We covered a lot at Computex this year. It also took a long time to collate it all. Here are the slideshows and features covering all the VR demos, casemods, components, overclocking and gaming peripherals (plus all kinds of mad stuff) from this yea...
Crazy and impressive. Some of the best VR demos we've seen.
These booths looked interesting from the outside but were less exciting within. Or the other way round.
VR demos, a backpack PC, crazy case mods, dragons, the best names, MSI had it all.
A top-class overclocking tournament, hi-vis booth babes, record-breaking RAM, G.Skill caught people's attention.
Cooler Master's VR parachute demo arguably stole the show at Computex, but it had little to do with new products.
If there's one manufacturer that embraces Computex to its fullest every year it's Asus. Not only does the company show off it's latest and greatest tech but often crazy ideas that might never see the light of day. We love it.
It's quite something when it's fans that impress you the most.
Gigabyte is finally making cool-looking motherboards. It's going gangbusters with gaming and VR. And we see how to overlap fans!
Today Ballistix became its own brand (no longer a sub-brand of Crucial which becomes a sibling rather than a parent brand). It also showed off its first NVMe drive.
Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
We've got some great PC components in our lab - all waiting to build an awesome test rig. But one is an Intel 750-series SSD with a U.2 connector. Trouble is, motherboards with U.2 connectors are incredibly hard to find - only some high-end Asus mot...
Antec is showing off it's latest and greatest wares some of which have been designed with the help of Taiwanese Celebrity case modder, Kevin Chen.
The massive Computex trade show, which focuses on computer components and associated technologies, technically opens tomorrow. However, with much of the world's computer press in town, Nvidia hired a the key presentation areas of the central Grand Hy...
Computex 2014 was riddled with knock-off smartwatches, phones, tablets, headphones, televisions and even one company who is trying to cash in on another brand. Here is a collection of our favourites.
As we continued our journey through the main hall at Computex, we took a good look at Acer's R7 tablet-convertible laptop, along with some interesting motherboards from ASRock, and stacks of products from ASUS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- CCSolutions Architect (Power of Choice)QLD
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- TPSenior Helpdesk OfficerACT
- FTBizTalk Developer X3VIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD