Computex 2014 was riddled with knock-off smartwatches, phones, tablets, headphones, televisions and even one company who is trying to cash in on another brand. Here is a collection of our favourites.
As we continued our journey through the main hall at Computex, we took a good look at Acer's R7 tablet-convertible laptop, along with some interesting motherboards from ASRock, and stacks of products from ASUS.
Computex has just gotten under way in Taipei. It's a show that continues to offer a unique mix of interesting tech displays, epic booths, tacky booths and, of course, lots of female models. Some vendors exploit the last part as much as they can in a ...
Computex is Asia's premier tech tradeshow and is regarded as the second largest in the world, behind CeBIT Germany.
If you still blanche at the term "netbook" for being an ungainly piece of vendor-speak, then prepare to be nauseated later this year as "smartbook" supporters start to bang that marketing drum.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The end for 1024-bit SSL certificates is near, Mozilla kills a few more
- Mozilla puts old hardware to new use, runs Tor relays
- Alibaba calls Chinese regulatory report unfair, as customer numbers grow
- Office for Android now widely available, with new Outlook apps in tow
- AllSeen IoT group acts to head off patent wars
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.