Computex 2014 was riddled with knock-off smartwatches, phones, tablets, headphones, televisions and even one company who is trying to cash in on another brand. Here is a collection of our favourites.
As we continued our journey through the main hall at Computex, we took a good look at Acer's R7 tablet-convertible laptop, along with some interesting motherboards from ASRock, and stacks of products from ASUS.
Computex has just gotten under way in Taipei. It's a show that continues to offer a unique mix of interesting tech displays, epic booths, tacky booths and, of course, lots of female models. Some vendors exploit the last part as much as they can in a ...
Computex is Asia's premier tech tradeshow and is regarded as the second largest in the world, behind CeBIT Germany.
If you still blanche at the term "netbook" for being an ungainly piece of vendor-speak, then prepare to be nauseated later this year as "smartbook" supporters start to bang that marketing drum.
Latest News Articles
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Android grabs record 85 per cent smartphone share
- FCC chairman grills Verizon over data throttling
- Australia gains early access to Microsoft's Cortana personal assistant
- Intel's MinnowBoard Max coming in late, commanding higher prices
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $999 free shipping
- $141.95 free shipping
- 27% off $792
- $279.82 free shipping
- $952.20 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »