A trade agreement that has digital rights groups worried gained traction this week, when lawmakers voted to end a filibuster of legislation that would fast-track trade deals through Congress.
Computer and Communications Industry Association
A bipartisan group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced legislation aimed at ending the National Security Agency's bulk collection of telephone records across the country.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015, maybe as soon as February, several observers believe, but few people want to predict what those rules will look like.
Several technology and digital rights groups have praised a U.S. Senate move toward passing legislation that would rein in the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records collection program.
U.S. President Barack Obama, in a strong net neutrality policy statement, has given the Federal Communications Commission the political cover it needs to move ahead with new rules by reclassifying broadband as a regulated utility.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC