A trade agreement that has digital rights groups worried gained traction this week, when lawmakers voted to end a filibuster of legislation that would fast-track trade deals through Congress.
Computer and Communications Industry Association
A bipartisan group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced legislation aimed at ending the National Security Agency's bulk collection of telephone records across the country.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015, maybe as soon as February, several observers believe, but few people want to predict what those rules will look like.
Several technology and digital rights groups have praised a U.S. Senate move toward passing legislation that would rein in the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records collection program.
U.S. President Barack Obama, in a strong net neutrality policy statement, has given the Federal Communications Commission the political cover it needs to move ahead with new rules by reclassifying broadband as a regulated utility.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW