Businesses aren't rushing to create paperless offices; in fact, some are relying on paper documents more than ever, according to a new study by CompTIA.
Corporate IT departments are increasing their spending on hardware and cloud services, but not on new hiring in this weak economy.
To address a rapidly dwindling number of women in IT, the CompTIA Educational Foundation last week created the Women in Information Technology Council and charged it with convincing those with the right knowledge and skills to make IT their career of...
Interest in IT security certifications is booming, as more U.S. companies tighten up the protection surrounding their critical network infrastructure and as a growing number of employees view security expertise as recession proof.
CIOs and IT leaders can see the light at the end of the dark economic tunnel, but that hasn’t shifted the majority of their focus from increasing productivity and reducing costs, according to recent research.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Geeks' favorite DeNA interactive streaming platform looks beyond Japan
- The Sims 4 (PC)
- Amazon's new Fire tablets have more features at lower prices
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.