Businesses aren't rushing to create paperless offices; in fact, some are relying on paper documents more than ever, according to a new study by CompTIA.
Corporate IT departments are increasing their spending on hardware and cloud services, but not on new hiring in this weak economy.
To address a rapidly dwindling number of women in IT, the CompTIA Educational Foundation last week created the Women in Information Technology Council and charged it with convincing those with the right knowledge and skills to make IT their career of...
Interest in IT security certifications is booming, as more U.S. companies tighten up the protection surrounding their critical network infrastructure and as a growing number of employees view security expertise as recession proof.
CIOs and IT leaders can see the light at the end of the dark economic tunnel, but that hasn’t shifted the majority of their focus from increasing productivity and reducing costs, according to recent research.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook reports strong Q4 as mobile ad sales keep growing
- Cyberthreat sharing must include strong privacy protections, advocates say
- IBM's SoftLayer chief departs amid Cloud transition
- OneDrive adds 'Albums,' will soon add automatic photo import from PC
- Silk Road paid thousands in shake-downs from malicious hackers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.