There will be a ton of interesting research and prototypes on display at the Computer Human Interaction (CHI) conference in Paris this week.
From improved security and administration to better tablet battery life, there's a lot to like in Windows 8 for healthcare organizations.
The future of computing comes to Paris this week with the annual Computer Human Interaction (CHI) conference, which showcases new approaches to the way users connect with electronics.
Samsung Electronics said its Galaxy S3 and Note 2 helped it to defy a shrinking smartphone market in the first quarter, boosting its overall profits by 42 per cent from a year ago.
There are a lot of personalities out there in the Linux corner of the Internet.
Invoking the success of Apple's game-changing iPhone and iPad, CEO Tim Cook has hinted that Apple will introduce "exciting new product categories" starting this fall and through the end of 2014.
The drive towards dirt-cheap Ultrabooks is getting a big boost with the release of Western Digital's new ultra-slim spinning hard drive, a barely there piece of hardware that is even thinner than the iPhone 5.
Some of the biggest names in IT including IBM, Microsoft, Google and Intel reported quarterly earnings this week, revealing a picture of the tech sector that, while not as gloomy as had been feared, is nevertheless mixed.
Take a tour of the PC's greatest talents.
Sometimes you build it, and they end up not coming
From Web conferencing to to-do lists, a growing legion of business apps built for the mobile workforce are finding favor with iPad devotees
Advanced Micro Devices reported a 31 percent drop in revenue for the first quarter as it continues to battle a weak PC market and lackluster demand for its chips.
The race to make the most advanced chips for smartphones and tablets is gaining steam, with contract chip manufacturer TSMC hastening implementation of its latest manufacturing technology to close a chip-making advantage long held by Intel.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. (TSMC) reported that its first quarter net profit was up 18 percent year-over-year, as its revenue for the period exceeded its projections.
More companies have signed on for ARM's Big.Little chip design technology, which mixes low-power and power-hungry cores for more efficient energy use of chips in smartphones, tablets, servers and other equipment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT