The Snapdragon 210 processor, which is meant to open the door for sub-$100 LTE smartphones, is off to a slow start. But that is about to change, according to Qualcomm.
Fancy a Mac or Windows 10 PC with Intel's new processors code-named Skylake? That will soon be possible: Intel will launch its first chips based on the new architecture in the first week of August.
Let's face it: batteries suck. The only reason battery life is getting better is because everything else in our devices is getting smaller. That allows manufacturers to make more room for the dang power pack without having to improve anything but the...
Engineers in Japan are making conductive inks that can be stretched to the extreme, adding to research on smart fabrics by Google, NTT and other groups in one sign of the possible future direction of wearables.
China's largest chip foundry is entering into a joint venture with Qualcomm to develop chips, at a time when the country is looking for technology to emerge as a semiconductor producing powerhouse.
Fingerprint authentication will become a lot more common on smartphones of all prices as sensors get cheaper -- and Google's integration of the technology in the next version of Android will make it much easier for app developers and service provider...
These pieces of technology history were almost lost for good until they were rescued from a dumpster, landfill, or recycling center
Japanese chipmaker Renesas Electronics is joining the rush to offer a hardware development platform for the Internet of Things (IoT).
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
Desktop computers aren't the bulky towers they used to be. Here are six mini PCs that fit in the palm of your hand and will change how you think about PCs.
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) has become a key building block for the Internet of Things, and chip makers are working to make it an even better fit by using the technology to further reduce power consumption of devices and helping developers implement i...
We're all walking around in a soup of Wi-Fi signals, but researchers say they can be put to another use -- counting people.
One of the last major tech expos of the year just took place in Taiwan, and with it came a flood of major PC news as manufacturers rush to prepare for Windows 10 and the crucial holiday shopping season.
We’ve collected several tips for Microsoft’s popular tablet computer.
If you've ever wondered whether wearable computers might one day turn into computers that are implanted in our brains, research at Harvard University suggests it's a possibility.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This Asus ROG gaming laptop just dropped to $1,500 on Newegg
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
- Mass Effect: Andromeda hands-on preview: A new space opera built on old ideas
- 15 First Impressions of Mass Effect: Andromeda
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW