Samsung Electronics has begun mass production of 256-gigabit 3D vertical NAND (V-NAND) flash memories, clearing the way for higher-capacity memory that doesn't take up more room.
Lackluster demand for its flagship Galaxy S6 smartphone and higher marketing costs led Samsung Electronics to another quarter of falling sales and profits in the April to June period.
Intel, Micron unveil a new class of memory...Facebook's mobile revenue tipped to rise again...New drones help drivers with tricky deliveries...and more tech news.
The 3D XPoint memory technology that Intel and Micron announced Tuesday is new to its core and took years to develop, but that work may pay dividends in both living rooms and data centers.
To fill computers' voracious appetite for data, Intel and Micron say they've developed the first new kind of memory since NAND flash was introduced in 1989.
Qualcomm plans reorg... pressure grows on Apple Music probe... Microsoft fights revenge porn... and more tech news.
Qualcomm will cut costs by about $1.4 billion per year and study the possible sale of assets as part of a company realignment.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it breaks, buy a replacement part on eBay and stubbornly refuse to upgrade.
Qualcomm hit with European antitrust probe...Intel slows down Moore's Law...Law enforcement shuts down hacking forum...and more tech news.
Connected home device makers can already see the guts of future products that will use the Thread wireless protocol. Now's a good time to get those going, judging from a new Internet of Things forecast.
It's official: Moore's Law is slowing down.
Intel's revenue and profit both dropped last quarter as people held off on buying new PCs ahead of the Windows 10 launch later this year.
Hewlett-Packard will use upcoming processor and network technologies from Intel to build new server systems that aim to expand high-performance computing into new markets, including big data workloads at large enterprises.
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capabil...
The Snapdragon 210 processor, which is meant to open the door for sub-$100 LTE smartphones, is off to a slow start. But that is about to change, according to Qualcomm.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW