Toshiba Corporation has announced that Toshiba Group will implement a series of management measures under a Toshiba Revitalization Action Plan. This plan will include reducing its headcount by 6800, about 30 per cent of its global total.
After evaluating options to break the company up, Qualcomm has decided not to change its corporate structure despite an ongoing decline in revenue and profit.
Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has been working to lower the cost of home computing for years, and now founder Eben Upton says it can go no further: $5 for a fully-fledged computer is as cheap as it can get.
For Intel, the temporary inability to keep up with Moore's Law -- the foundation of its business -- was a minor embarrassment, but the company is trying hard to catch up.
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
While he thinks Dell buying EMC makes sense financially, Sun Microsystems co-founder, Vinod Khosla, has little faith in the merged company's ability to innovate.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
The ZBook Studio is a 15.6-inch laptop with a 4K screen
Intel has released new processors and free cloud services as part of its latest push to capitalize on the nascent Internet of Things market.
The first question is: Where’s the Cloud?
Dell's acquisition of EMC will give it access to a sales force notorious for its ability to "sell ice to eskimos," while EMC will gain a new foothold among mid-market customers. As a private entity, the combined result will face a freedom from market...
It's the biggest week in payment technology since Apple Pay was introduced last year, and the changes could have a long-term impact on how you buy goods and services in stores.
A wireless charging system that packs enough power to replenish a laptop battery should hit the market in 2016, helping realize the long-held dream of a cable-free desk, Intel said on Wednesday.
Japanese researchers have developed stretchable, tough electronics that could be incorporated into clothing, transforming wearable technology.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
- Test your PC's Ghost Recon: Wildlands performance in this weekend's open beta
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTLead PMONSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW