After evaluating options to break the company up, Qualcomm has decided not to change its corporate structure despite an ongoing decline in revenue and profit.
Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has been working to lower the cost of home computing for years, and now founder Eben Upton says it can go no further: $5 for a fully-fledged computer is as cheap as it can get.
For Intel, the temporary inability to keep up with Moore's Law -- the foundation of its business -- was a minor embarrassment, but the company is trying hard to catch up.
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
While he thinks Dell buying EMC makes sense financially, Sun Microsystems co-founder, Vinod Khosla, has little faith in the merged company's ability to innovate.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
The ZBook Studio is a 15.6-inch laptop with a 4K screen
Intel has released new processors and free cloud services as part of its latest push to capitalize on the nascent Internet of Things market.
The first question is: Where’s the Cloud?
Dell's acquisition of EMC will give it access to a sales force notorious for its ability to "sell ice to eskimos," while EMC will gain a new foothold among mid-market customers. As a private entity, the combined result will face a freedom from market...
It's the biggest week in payment technology since Apple Pay was introduced last year, and the changes could have a long-term impact on how you buy goods and services in stores.
A wireless charging system that packs enough power to replenish a laptop battery should hit the market in 2016, helping realize the long-held dream of a cable-free desk, Intel said on Wednesday.
Japanese researchers have developed stretchable, tough electronics that could be incorporated into clothing, transforming wearable technology.
Qualcomm has teased out some more details about its upcoming Snapdragon 820 processor, including a refreshed GPU and an image processing unit that could lead to big improvements in smartphone cameras.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW