Apple's focus on security means it will eventually offer Macs equipped with an ARM processor, Creative Strategies analyst Ben Bavarian said.
Intel is moving to slowly extricate itself from the PC market through a competitive process where every project in Intel's client PC business is being evaluated for its future prospects.
Intel's Core chips dominate PCs, but the company isn't giving up on its Pentium and Celeron brands.
Apple's Mac Pro is aging fast, especially with significantly faster Windows desktops being introduced in recent weeks.
Millions of people will buy VR headsets in the coming years to play games and view 3D content, and those sales could spark a real-world war among chip-makers.
Qualcomm's upcoming server chips are being tested by top-tier cloud players, but now developers can also work with them through a new cloud service.
PC enthusiasts prefer either AMD or Intel chips, there's often no middle ground. But AMD believes its upcoming Zen chips will have crossover appeal to even the Intel faithful.
Raspberry Pi has an in-store treat on its fourth anniversary.
Plugging high-end gaming desktop hardware into a laptop may be a crazy idea, but CybertronPC has pulled it off.
Intel has just started shipping some of its fastest mobile chips to date, meaning new, powerful laptops should soon be on the market.
A few years ago, you wouldn't have bet on IBM Power systems having much of a future. But a new strategy to embrace Linux and open up the platform is starting to pay off.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
In a declining PC market, high-priced gaming desktops and laptops are thriving.
Toshiba Corporation has announced that Toshiba Group will implement a series of management measures under a Toshiba Revitalization Action Plan. This plan will include reducing its headcount by 6800, about 30 per cent of its global total.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
- Apple will release Olympic-themed Apple Watch bands, but only in Brazil
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (HTML/PC LAN/XML) 160711/ITA/692Asia