Apple's focus on security means it will eventually offer Macs equipped with an ARM processor, Creative Strategies analyst Ben Bavarian said.
Intel is moving to slowly extricate itself from the PC market through a competitive process where every project in Intel's client PC business is being evaluated for its future prospects.
Intel's Core chips dominate PCs, but the company isn't giving up on its Pentium and Celeron brands.
Apple's Mac Pro is aging fast, especially with significantly faster Windows desktops being introduced in recent weeks.
Millions of people will buy VR headsets in the coming years to play games and view 3D content, and those sales could spark a real-world war among chip-makers.
Qualcomm's upcoming server chips are being tested by top-tier cloud players, but now developers can also work with them through a new cloud service.
PC enthusiasts prefer either AMD or Intel chips, there's often no middle ground. But AMD believes its upcoming Zen chips will have crossover appeal to even the Intel faithful.
Raspberry Pi has an in-store treat on its fourth anniversary.
Plugging high-end gaming desktop hardware into a laptop may be a crazy idea, but CybertronPC has pulled it off.
Intel has just started shipping some of its fastest mobile chips to date, meaning new, powerful laptops should soon be on the market.
A few years ago, you wouldn't have bet on IBM Power systems having much of a future. But a new strategy to embrace Linux and open up the platform is starting to pay off.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
In a declining PC market, high-priced gaming desktops and laptops are thriving.
Toshiba Corporation has announced that Toshiba Group will implement a series of management measures under a Toshiba Revitalization Action Plan. This plan will include reducing its headcount by 6800, about 30 per cent of its global total.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW