Lackluster demand for its flagship Galaxy S6 smartphone and higher marketing costs led Samsung Electronics to another quarter of falling sales and profits in the April to June period.
Intel, Micron unveil a new class of memory...Facebook's mobile revenue tipped to rise again...New drones help drivers with tricky deliveries...and more tech news.
The 3D XPoint memory technology that Intel and Micron announced Tuesday is new to its core and took years to develop, but that work may pay dividends in both living rooms and data centers.
To fill computers' voracious appetite for data, Intel and Micron say they've developed the first new kind of memory since NAND flash was introduced in 1989.
Qualcomm plans reorg... pressure grows on Apple Music probe... Microsoft fights revenge porn... and more tech news.
Qualcomm will cut costs by about $1.4 billion per year and study the possible sale of assets as part of a company realignment.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it breaks, buy a replacement part on eBay and stubbornly refuse to upgrade.
Qualcomm hit with European antitrust probe...Intel slows down Moore's Law...Law enforcement shuts down hacking forum...and more tech news.
Connected home device makers can already see the guts of future products that will use the Thread wireless protocol. Now's a good time to get those going, judging from a new Internet of Things forecast.
It's official: Moore's Law is slowing down.
Intel's revenue and profit both dropped last quarter as people held off on buying new PCs ahead of the Windows 10 launch later this year.
Hewlett-Packard will use upcoming processor and network technologies from Intel to build new server systems that aim to expand high-performance computing into new markets, including big data workloads at large enterprises.
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capabil...
The Snapdragon 210 processor, which is meant to open the door for sub-$100 LTE smartphones, is off to a slow start. But that is about to change, according to Qualcomm.
Fancy a Mac or Windows 10 PC with Intel's new processors code-named Skylake? That will soon be possible: Intel will launch its first chips based on the new architecture in the first week of August.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW