IBM is celebrating the 100th anniversary of its founding Thursday. Led by American capitalist icons Thomas J. Watson, Sr. and Thomas J. Watson, Jr. until the 1970s, the company grew from a pre-World War I conglomeration of companies making tabulating...
If you have used a laptop computer, you are aware that they generate a substantial amount of heat. The battery is one of the components that generates the most heat, and in the case of specific batteries from HP, the heat may be enough to spark a fir...
Hewlett-Packard's first smartbook, the Compaq AirLife 100, announced on Friday, could be a rival to Apple's iPad as the two companies aim to attract buyers looking for netbook alternatives, analysts said.
Hewlett-Packard has launched the Compaq AirLife 100, a smartbook based on the Android OS and Qualcomm's Snapdragon processor, it said on Friday.
While the computer industry in the 1990s thrived as corporations re-engineered business processes to incorporate IT, this decade has seen technology truly become part of mainstream culture and commerce via the Internet and ever-cheaper and smaller co...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT