Did you know that Apple co-founder Steve Jobs hated Android, Google's mobile operating system? I mean, really, really hated Android. How about the fact that the Apple II's design was inspired by a kitchen appliance and that Jobs never truly respected...
A two-week old report from a Hong Kong-based watchdog group may give us more insight into the explosion that killed three people at a Foxconn assembly plant in China on Friday.
CEOs, like children, squabble sometimes, and publicly rail against one another in the name of corporate positioning. But usually the dueling suits occupy the same product market, or are somehow competing. This doesn't appear to be the case with the g...
Google has purchased virtual currency platform Jambool, a move that will fuel Google's reported foray into the social networking world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical LeadWA
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- FTData AnalystACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW