Did you know that Apple co-founder Steve Jobs hated Android, Google's mobile operating system? I mean, really, really hated Android. How about the fact that the Apple II's design was inspired by a kitchen appliance and that Jobs never truly respected...
A two-week old report from a Hong Kong-based watchdog group may give us more insight into the explosion that killed three people at a Foxconn assembly plant in China on Friday.
CEOs, like children, squabble sometimes, and publicly rail against one another in the name of corporate positioning. But usually the dueling suits occupy the same product market, or are somehow competing. This doesn't appear to be the case with the g...
Google has purchased virtual currency platform Jambool, a move that will fuel Google's reported foray into the social networking world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia