Box will beef up its consulting team this year with several CIOs as it seeks to grow sales and adoption of its enterprise cloud storage and file sharing service in specific industries.
IBM will house its email, communication and collaboration products in its Connections suite, whose scope until now has been limited to enterprise social networking (ESN) software.
Asana has developed a calendar component for its social task management application, giving users another option for monitoring the progress of individual and team projects.
Microsoft will roll out over the coming weeks enhanced administration tools for partners that manage their customers' Office 365 deployments.
IBM has created a cloud-hosted software suite designed for automating and improving human resources tasks.
Google took another step toward giving its Apps suite an enterprise social networking (ESN) component with the new activity stream feature for the Drive cloud storage piece.
A new enterprise version of Wrike's social project management software has been designed to let business and IT leaders monitor and control large groups of people and resources across departments.
Box is prepping a revamped IT administration console for its cloud storage and file sharing service that adds content management, security and workflow automation capabilities.
Huddle's enterprise content collaboration suite now has a native component for creating, editing and sharing documents, an attempt by the company to reduce its customers' usage of Microsoft's Word and OneNote applications.
An upgrade to Adobe's Connect Web meetings product allows people to log in using their social networking accounts and adds new options for how participants are displayed on the screen.
Citrix has started shipping a slimmed-down version of its GoToMeeting online meeting and video conferencing product that had been in beta testing since September.
In a major move for data portability, Google will let users download their entire set of Gmail messages in a single file and do the same with their Google Calendar items.
Explosive revelations in the past six months about the U.S. government's massive cyber-spying activities have spooked individuals, rankled politicians and enraged privacy watchdogs, but top IT executives aren't panicking -- yet.
SlideShare, a site for posting, sharing, viewing, rating and commenting primarily on business presentations, has given a makeover to its homepage.
Google Apps now offers administrators more IT controls over Hangouts, the communications tool that includes IM, audio chats and video conferencing.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT