A collaboration platform that was initially developed to help professional sports teams share video on tablets is now trying to score with businesses.
When Aaron Levie co-founded Box in 2004, he envisioned how businesses would benefit from cloud storage and file sharing -- improved data access and collaboration -- and, since few vendors grasped this, Box cashed in when this technology got popular y...
Microsoft has begun a months-long rollout of Delve, the first Office 365 application that taps into the suite's Office Graph machine learning capabilities and maps connections between co-workers, documents and information.
Wrike's social project management software for enterprises now features new reporting capabilities designed to help leaders and participants better visualize project workloads and progress.
Microsoft has consolidated the consumer and enterprise editions of OneDrive under a single Android app, a move it plans to replicate across all the platforms that the cloud storage service runs on.
Cotap, a startup launched last year that provides a WhatsApp-like messaging service for the workplace, has integrated its product with four leading cloud storage providers and released a desktop app, as it jockeys for position in the enterprise commu...
Microsoft has extended the data loss prevention features in Office 365 so that they are available not only for its email tools but also for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
Salesforce.com has renamed and updated its Communities product, which lets companies build social websites where employees, partners and customers can mingle and collaborate.
Jive Software has pushed out updates for the cloud versions of both its enterprise social networking (ESN) suite and its JiveX software for building external online communities.
Google's Slides presentation app can now be used without an Internet connection on iOS devices, joining the two other core office productivity tools in the company's suite, the Docs word processor and Sheets spreadsheet software.
Microsoft has tweaked the controls in SharePoint Online to let administrators make better use of storage resources allocated to SharePoint websites.
Microsoft has developed a document management add-on for Office 365 intended for lawyers, signaling a possible interest by the company in creating vertical-industry tools for the suite.
Clarizen has upgraded its social collaboration and project management software with improvements to its user interface, charting functionality, discussion forum feature and password administration.
Igloo's enterprise social networking suite now has task management features, the latest ESN vendor to make such a move.
Dropbox has improved the search engine of its Android application, as well as given it a document preview feature.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC