A collaboration platform that was initially developed to help professional sports teams share video on tablets is now trying to score with businesses.
When Aaron Levie co-founded Box in 2004, he envisioned how businesses would benefit from cloud storage and file sharing -- improved data access and collaboration -- and, since few vendors grasped this, Box cashed in when this technology got popular y...
Microsoft has begun a months-long rollout of Delve, the first Office 365 application that taps into the suite's Office Graph machine learning capabilities and maps connections between co-workers, documents and information.
Wrike's social project management software for enterprises now features new reporting capabilities designed to help leaders and participants better visualize project workloads and progress.
Microsoft has consolidated the consumer and enterprise editions of OneDrive under a single Android app, a move it plans to replicate across all the platforms that the cloud storage service runs on.
Cotap, a startup launched last year that provides a WhatsApp-like messaging service for the workplace, has integrated its product with four leading cloud storage providers and released a desktop app, as it jockeys for position in the enterprise commu...
Microsoft has extended the data loss prevention features in Office 365 so that they are available not only for its email tools but also for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
Salesforce.com has renamed and updated its Communities product, which lets companies build social websites where employees, partners and customers can mingle and collaborate.
Jive Software has pushed out updates for the cloud versions of both its enterprise social networking (ESN) suite and its JiveX software for building external online communities.
Google's Slides presentation app can now be used without an Internet connection on iOS devices, joining the two other core office productivity tools in the company's suite, the Docs word processor and Sheets spreadsheet software.
Microsoft has tweaked the controls in SharePoint Online to let administrators make better use of storage resources allocated to SharePoint websites.
Microsoft has developed a document management add-on for Office 365 intended for lawyers, signaling a possible interest by the company in creating vertical-industry tools for the suite.
Clarizen has upgraded its social collaboration and project management software with improvements to its user interface, charting functionality, discussion forum feature and password administration.
Igloo's enterprise social networking suite now has task management features, the latest ESN vendor to make such a move.
Dropbox has improved the search engine of its Android application, as well as given it a document preview feature.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCPMO Quality Officer - Major NSW GovernmentNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**QLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC