Google is giving systems admins more control over Apps documents in an attempt to alleviate concerns about securing company data after moving email and productivity software to the cloud.
Imagine a service desk, and chances are you envision a team focused on helping and supporting external customers. But often overlooked are equivalent services that are focused instead on serving an organization's internal customers -- helping employe...
When it comes to sharing data in the cloud, there's more than one way to deliver security. There's encryption, for instance, which is used by services such as Dropbox to keep data safe. There's also technology such as Box's new Encryption Key Managem...
The next time you call customer service, you may get an answer from a Chromebook.
Long email threads can be an occupational hazard for those who collaborate frequently, but Dropbox on Tuesday announced two new features in its business offering that are designed specifically to help address that problem: in-file commenting capabili...
Microsoft has boosted the functionality of the Office 365 enterprise search and discovery application Delve, and expects to finish its rollout to commercial Office 365 customers by mid-May.
Clarizen has unwrapped the biggest overhaul of its enterprise workforce collaboration software in almost two years.
Hard on the heels of debuting a cloud storage service for financial services firms, Box announced Tuesday that it has acquired Subspace, a startup focused on cross-device collaboration security.
Communication is a key part of enterprises' interactions both internally and externally, and on Thursday Jive Software announced updated releases for addressing both audiences.
Dropbox's Windows Phone app has only been out about a month, but on Friday it got a key update that includes the ability to work directly with shared folders.
French startup Infinit has released a Windows application for free file-sharing that uses peer-to-peer technology to improve transmission speeds.
If there's any trend evident in the collaboration world today, it's the movement away from complexity and toward simplicity. With so many products out there, many of them running simultaneously in a single organization, it's only natural to yearn for...
Few would deny the appeal of the cloud for enterprise file storage and sharing, but for some organizations -- particularly those in heavily regulated industries -- security concerns can outweigh those potential benefits.
Targeting the legions of SharePoint users in organizations around the globe, Incentive on Monday updated its namesake enterprise collaboration product to provide tight integration with Microsoft's platform.
Three new workforce communications apps are on the way from Jive Software as part of a suite targeting globally dispersed workforces that are smaller than the large organizations that have been Jive's mainstay so far.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
- Dash cam review: The Thinkware F770 works with your smartphone
- Dash cam review: Garmin's DriveAssist 50LMT is first-class almost all the way
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)SA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- TPJunior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- TPDeployment Support EngineerVIC
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW