SharePoint, Microsoft's software program offering everything from online document management to Intranets to social networking sites, has over 100 million users and a majority of them are from Fortune 500 companies, according to Microsoft.
A new connector for open-source collaboration platform Open-Xchange provides integration with SugarCRM, allowing for contact and calendar information to be synchronized between the two products, Open-Xchange said on Monday.
Brainshark has unveiled features for its video presentation service to create a more interactive experience for smartphone users.
FuzeBox launched new iPad and Android apps for Fuze Meeting today, enabling multi-party HD video conferencing from virtually anywhere. With these new apps, Fuze Meeting makes a compelling business case as a cost-effective, cross-platform conferencing...
A startup founded by a former Citrix executive is aiming to help customers move Microsoft Exchange mailboxes to either Google Apps or Microsoft's own cloud.
"I hear his name bandied about a lot, but I don't know him. I don't know who Henson is. He seems to have his hand in a lot of things around here, but I don't particularly know what that means."
Sprint is integrating the Google Voice application into all of its phones, giving users a new way to make cheap international calls.
Google has upgraded the ability to post comments and respond to them in its Docs office productivity applications, making the feature more dynamic and more integrated with e-mail.
Google will start letting Apps administrators delay the delivery of upgrades to their domains to give them a chance to prepare themselves and their users for interface or functionality changes.
Several companies, including Manpower and Tampa General Hospital, are announcing on Thursday their adoption of Microsoft BPOS applications, pointing to progress the software giant is making in the cloud realm and also to new features and pricing mode...
OK, so let's say you're interested in social trends. A great place to look at what's hot is Twitter and, yep, there's a service that will graph the popularity of any keyword on Twitter: It's called Trendistic.
Facebook recently announced a messaging product that promises seamless messaging, conversation history and a social in-box, nothing short of a new way to communicate, regardless of the channel —SMS, e-mail, IM or chat. The Social Inbox will only cont...
Three days after Google's Gmail first suffered an outage, some users still don't have their service back.
About 150,000 of Google's Gmail users woke up Sunday morning to missing e-mails, contacts and chat histories.
The founder of RealNetworks has launched a new social video service that connects with Facebook and lets users chat with multiple friends at once.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
- Microsoft labels Windows 7 'outdated' as it stumps for 10
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPData Analyst - Business IntelligenceQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXSA
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerVIC
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)NSW
- CCService Desk SMENSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW