Google has started rolling out a new feature in Gmail that lets users create Google Calendar entries from their email messages.
Citrix has added instant messaging to its Podio enterprise collaboration product so that employees can engage in one-to-one and group text chats while they work on tasks and projects.
Salesforce.com next month will begin shipping its Communities application, designed to let companies build external-facing social sites for interacting with their customers and partners.
Twitter, the increasingly popular micro-blogging service, has come under quite a bit of criticism in the past few weeks. Users of the platform, which describes itself as an "information-sharing network" are struggling with what to do about false info...
Asana has beefed up its workplace task management software to make it viable for enterprises with thousands of users.
Tibco is revamping and extending the mobile access to its Tibbr enterprise social networking software, adding support for more smartphones and tablets, and upgrading its mobile user interfaces and functionality.
Box is taking steps to increase usage of its cloud storage and file sharing system in the health care industry, where it sees a demand for tools that simplify content collaboration.
Jive Software has upgraded its enterprise social collaboration product to make it easier to tailor group sites for specific business tasks and flag member comments to trigger specific actions.
When Microsoft reported its third-quarter financial results last week, company officials trumpeted several metrics about sales and adoption of Office 365, the cloud subscription suite for email and collaboration.
Moxie Software will now provide its full enterprise social networking (ESN) software for free because the company is convinced that standalone, general-purpose ESN capabilities are a commodity.
A growing interest in big data, analytics, and cloud computing helped propel a weak software enterprise market last year, according to research from IDC. SAP and Oracle fared the best among the large software vendors.
Infor is hoping a new social collaboration tool, updated middleware and user interfaces, as well as options for cloud-based deployments, will help cement its place as one of the industry's largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendors after SAP ...
From conducting video meetings to coordinating to-do lists, these collaboration apps for iOS, Android and more will have your far-flung team working in sync in no time.
Microsoft is trumpeting Office 365 customer successes at its U.S. Public Sector CIO Summit on Tuesday, but some of those otherwise happy clients have a wish list of features and enhancements they'd like to see in the vendor's cloud email and collabor...
LinkedIn has revamped its search engine with changes intended to make it easier for members to find information on the business networking site, whose volume of content has increased and grown more diverse in recent years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC