There's nothing like raging success to bring on a pack of competitors, and that's exactly what's now happening in the enterprise-collaboration arena.
Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) is ready to work on changes required to improve telecommunications in regional Australia. The organisation came forth in the support of the Regional Telecommunications Independent Review Commi...
Two-factor authentication is often held up as a best practice for security in the online world, but Dropbox on Wednesday announced a new feature that's designed to make it even tougher.
As Slack's team communication software continues to gain fans, on Thursday it announced a new integration that could be key for the chronically time-challenged: Google Calendar.
Dropbox took in a fresh infusion of team-collaboration technology and talent on Wednesday with the acquisition of San Francisco-based Clementine.
BitTorrent has long billed its Sync file-sharing service as a peer-to-peer alternative to cloud storage, but on Wednesday the company announced it's working with Onehub on a new, combined offering for large businesses.
The "like" button has become so common on social media today that many click it reflexively to acknowledge a post or comment, even when "like" isn't quite what they mean. Recognizing that messages can spark a spectrum of emotions, Slack on Thursday r...
Businesses that use Microsoft's Skype for Business communication product have some new beta features to play with that make the enterprise messaging and calling product more useful.
Slack is one of those rare startups that seem to defy the odds at just about every turn.
Dropbox wants to gain a stronger foothold in the enterprise, and on Thursday it rolled out several new Dropbox for Business features that sweeten the deal for corporate users.
As part of its push into specific industry verticals, Box is targeting the government sector, where agencies are particularly sensitive about the security of cloud software. On Wednesday, the company announced a significant customer win in this verti...
Early this year, Dropbox released its cloud storage service on Windows phones and tablets, and on Tuesday the company followed up with a universal app that fleshes out the features for both types of devices.
Real-time messaging has become a hot area in enterprise software thanks in part to the hype surrounding Slack, and Jive Software has now joined the fray.
Proliferation tends to be a consequence any time a new technology trend takes off, and enterprise social networks are a prime example. Jive, Yammer and Salesforce Chatter are all among the competitors in this arena, and more than a few organizations ...
It wasn't long after the launch of Slack's namesake team-communication software last year that the San Francisco company was catapulted into the "unicorn" club -- that growing group of startups with valuations above $1 billion.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT