There's nothing like raging success to bring on a pack of competitors, and that's exactly what's now happening in the enterprise-collaboration arena.
Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) is ready to work on changes required to improve telecommunications in regional Australia. The organisation came forth in the support of the Regional Telecommunications Independent Review Commi...
Two-factor authentication is often held up as a best practice for security in the online world, but Dropbox on Wednesday announced a new feature that's designed to make it even tougher.
As Slack's team communication software continues to gain fans, on Thursday it announced a new integration that could be key for the chronically time-challenged: Google Calendar.
Dropbox took in a fresh infusion of team-collaboration technology and talent on Wednesday with the acquisition of San Francisco-based Clementine.
BitTorrent has long billed its Sync file-sharing service as a peer-to-peer alternative to cloud storage, but on Wednesday the company announced it's working with Onehub on a new, combined offering for large businesses.
The "like" button has become so common on social media today that many click it reflexively to acknowledge a post or comment, even when "like" isn't quite what they mean. Recognizing that messages can spark a spectrum of emotions, Slack on Thursday r...
Businesses that use Microsoft's Skype for Business communication product have some new beta features to play with that make the enterprise messaging and calling product more useful.
Slack is one of those rare startups that seem to defy the odds at just about every turn.
Dropbox wants to gain a stronger foothold in the enterprise, and on Thursday it rolled out several new Dropbox for Business features that sweeten the deal for corporate users.
As part of its push into specific industry verticals, Box is targeting the government sector, where agencies are particularly sensitive about the security of cloud software. On Wednesday, the company announced a significant customer win in this verti...
Early this year, Dropbox released its cloud storage service on Windows phones and tablets, and on Tuesday the company followed up with a universal app that fleshes out the features for both types of devices.
Real-time messaging has become a hot area in enterprise software thanks in part to the hype surrounding Slack, and Jive Software has now joined the fray.
Proliferation tends to be a consequence any time a new technology trend takes off, and enterprise social networks are a prime example. Jive, Yammer and Salesforce Chatter are all among the competitors in this arena, and more than a few organizations ...
It wasn't long after the launch of Slack's namesake team-communication software last year that the San Francisco company was catapulted into the "unicorn" club -- that growing group of startups with valuations above $1 billion.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW