From conducting video meetings to coordinating to-do lists, these collaboration apps for iOS, Android and more will have your far-flung team working in sync in no time.
collaboration in pictures
There's nothing like raging success to bring on a pack of competitors, and that's exactly what's now happening in the enterprise-collaboration arena.
Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) is ready to work on changes required to improve telecommunications in regional Australia. The organisation came forth in the support of the Regional Telecommunications Independent Review Commi...
Two-factor authentication is often held up as a best practice for security in the online world, but Dropbox on Wednesday announced a new feature that's designed to make it even tougher.
As Slack's team communication software continues to gain fans, on Thursday it announced a new integration that could be key for the chronically time-challenged: Google Calendar.
Dropbox took in a fresh infusion of team-collaboration technology and talent on Wednesday with the acquisition of San Francisco-based Clementine.
A wearable device called the Sociometric Badge can be used to track people's social activity at work, with an eye to helping companies boost collaboration and communication.
When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
The cloud storage service is an intuitive collaboration tool and has IT-friendly features. However, it's in a crowded, competitive market that includes Microsoft.
Google shook things up last week when it dusted off its old Notebook service and relaunched it as Keep. Google's new software muscles in on the space currently dominated by Microsoft OneNote and Evernote, two note-taking apps that save your text, Web...
Unused intranets. Siloed departmental portals. Excessive email use.
Whitepapers about collaboration
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerSA
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA