A partnership that sought to make it easy for Americans and Canadians to buy the virtual currency bitcoin has dissolved into a $US75 million lawsuit.
The largest bitcoin exchange in the world will have a presence in the U.S. starting next month, a move intended to make it easier for people in the U.S. and Canada to buy the virtual currency.
Latest News Articles
- Who wins if Iliad buys T-Mobile?
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Windows Server 2003 support expiration could push sales next year
- Judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- MongoDB snags key Oracle engineer
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $189 free shipping
- $19.01 free shipping
- $259 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »