A sophisticated distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) blocked Dutch government and privately run commercial sites from the public for more than 10 hours Tuesday.
Google researchers have found a severe flaw in an obsolete but still used encryption software, which could be exploited to steal sensitive data.
More and more websites are looking to enable SSL encryption to protect their visitors from eavesdroppers and hackers. Now web infrastructure company CloudFlare will make it a bit easier by adding that feature to the free version of its hosting servic...
CloudFlare said it has engineered a novel way to handle sensitive encryption keys that allows organizations such as financial institutions to still use its caching service to fend off cyberattacks.
CloudFlare has acquired CryptoSeal, a provider of VPN (virtual-private-network) services for businesses, in a deal it says will extend its security services to Web users.
A project launched by CloudFlare, a provider of website performance and security services, allows organizations engaged in news gathering, civil society and political or artistic speech to use the company's distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protec...
CloudFlare started a bug bounty program on Monday, joining a host of companies that are turning to independent security researchers to spot bugs in their network.
Four researchers working separately have demonstrated a server's private encryption key can be obtained using the Heartbleed bug, an attack thought possible but unconfirmed.
CloudFlare said Monday it plans to acquire StopTheHacker, a malware scanning service that the company said will prevent its content distribution system from being used to spread malicious software.
Attackers abused insecure Network Time Protocol servers to launch what appears to be one of the largest DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attacks ever, this time against the infrastructure of CloudFlare, a company that operates a global content de...
The developers of WHMCS, a popular client management, billing and support application for Web hosting providers, released emergency security updates Thursday to patch a critical vulnerability that was publicly disclosed.
The cyberattack that resulted in nytimes.com and some other high-profile websites being inaccessible to a large number of users Tuesday started with a targeted phishing attack against a reseller for Melbourne IT, an Australian domain registrar and IT...
A 35-year-old Dutchman was arrested Thursday in Spain, as part of an investigation into a large-scale DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack that targeted a spam-fighting organization called the Spamhaus Project in March
A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack of unprecedented scale that targeted an international spam-fighting organisation last week ended up causing problems for Internet users around the world, experts say.
A site that published the private information and credit reports of several celebrities and other public figures last week went offline on Sunday. The last person to have his alleged private information exposed on the site was CIA director John Brenn...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia