A sophisticated distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) blocked Dutch government and privately run commercial sites from the public for more than 10 hours Tuesday.
Google researchers have found a severe flaw in an obsolete but still used encryption software, which could be exploited to steal sensitive data.
More and more websites are looking to enable SSL encryption to protect their visitors from eavesdroppers and hackers. Now web infrastructure company CloudFlare will make it a bit easier by adding that feature to the free version of its hosting servic...
CloudFlare said it has engineered a novel way to handle sensitive encryption keys that allows organizations such as financial institutions to still use its caching service to fend off cyberattacks.
CloudFlare has acquired CryptoSeal, a provider of VPN (virtual-private-network) services for businesses, in a deal it says will extend its security services to Web users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW