Talk of a new version of Windows 10, dubbed "Cloud," surfaced last week and many see the move as a way to rival Google's Chrome OS.
Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
How Microsoft is building on widespread approval of Windows 10 to entice developers to develop on its platform.
Telstra consumer mobile or fixed broadband customers can redeem a 200GB Microsoft OneDrive storage subscription valid for two years, free of charge.
As the show gets rolling this week, here are some of the products on display
Microsoft has significantly increased the capacity of OneDrive Cloud storage included with its Office 365 subscriptions from 20 gigabytes (GB) to 1 terabyte (TB).
Google says it's in the enterprise Cloud market to stay.
Cloud, mobility, Big Data, SDN, wearables -- see what’s in store for 2014
Amazon's re:Invent conference is a hot place to show off the latest and greatest tools for the Cloud
Trusting the cloud to handle sensitive transactions and security services isn't for every enterprise, but organisations from banks to app developers are starting to give it a try.
In an unusual public relations move by market-leading cloud provider Amazon Web Services, the company is shooting back at media reports that play down the significance of the company receiving government approval for the federal departments to use it...
Public cloud and managed hosting provider Rackspace has rolled technology from Vyatta into its services, allowing customers to set granulated network segmentation policies that dictate which users and what type of traffic have access to which hosted ...
The Cloud is an increasingly viable (and inexpensive) storage and backup option for small businesses. Here are 10 services worth a look - and, possibility, your data.
No-code, low-code, and Cloud-based offerings give developers even more options for rapid prototyping and deployment of mobile apps
When the Brooklyn Nets traveled to Boston to play the Celtics last week, it became apparent that the two organizations disagreed about something - the cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSalesforce AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Finance Business Analyst, Superannuation, WealthNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- CCServer SOE EngineerACT
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- CCSecurity Architect Port MacquarieNSW
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- CCBusiness Analysts - Benefits RealisationACT
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystVIC
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTTraining Lead | Up to $800 per dayVIC
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW