When Flickr announced its 1TB free storage giveaway on Monday, the company said it was offering you enough storage to "take a photo every hour for forty years" without filling up your allotment. Not content to wait four decades, hackers are already f...
The cloud is great if you want the convenience of accessing your files everywhere.
PowerCloud Systems, a company spun out of the famed PARC (Palo Alto Research Center)--birthplace of the etthernet, laser printing, and the graphical user interface--aims to upend the consumer networking market with a new cloud-managed Wi-Fi router.
One of CIOs' biggest concerns about the infrastructure-as-a-service model has been the loss of control over assets and management that enterprises might experience upon moving into a multi-tenant environment. While analysts and early adopters of infr...
Filing is no easier in the digital age. Now we have electronic receipts stashed in email messages or on cloud services or on our phones, in addition to the paper documents stuffed in file cabinets and perhaps left in little piles here and there aroun...
Whitepapers about cloud services
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC