LAS VEGAS -- It's not often HP and Cisco share the same stage during a keynote address. But today at Interop that's exactly what they did -- and HP didn't share the stage nicely.
That little green robot must be struggling to catch his breath.
Google kicked off its annual Google I/O developers conference by giving people what they'd been speculating about for months - an online music service.
On-demand ERP software vendor NetSuite is expected to announce a new push into large enterprises on Tuesday during its SuiteWorld user conference in San Francisco.
Three years ago, the world's 27 million business servers processed 9.57 zettabytes, or 9,570,000,000,000,000,000,000 bytes of information.
Data centers continue to be filled with more and more IT systems, but enterprises aren't necessarily hiring more people to manage that new equipment, two surveys have found.
Developers wishing to embed into their own applications some of the Web services that Google offers should take a look at a new directory service the company has launched.
Deloitte is upping its hand in BI (business intelligence), announcing Monday that it has bought "substantially all" of the assets of SaaS (software as a service) analytics vendor Oco. Terms were not revealed.
While SAP has spent the past year spinning a vision for on-premises, on-demand and on-device computing, its upcoming Sapphire conference is an opportunity for the vendor to lay out some important specifics on these plans for the thousands expected to...
For all the cost-saving appeal of cloud applications -- more commonly referred to as SaaS (software as a service) -- enterprises are still trying to get their heads around the benefits and risks of SaaS and which parts of the company need it the most...
Amazon's Cloud Player music streaming service launched only with Android compatibility, but an update rolled out this weekend quietly introduced basic support for Apple's iOS. If you have an Amazon Cloud Drive account (5GB free, plus a free 20GB upgr...
As organizations move more of their applications to the cloud, they might find themselves needing skills different from what their system administrators now possess, according to IT executive panel discussions on cloud computing on Wednesday.
Microsoft and VMware are the enemies of interoperability, and only open source software can prevent cloud lock-in.
Companies that move to the cloud have a whole host of decisions, one of the first being whether to develop their own software on top of a cloud infrastructure or to attempt to customize an existing cloud service.
The Amazon Web Services Management Console can now handle Identity and Access Management (IAM) features offered in its cloud, the company said on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC