LAS VEGAS -- Riverbed and Akamai are teaming up to offer technology and services that promise to optimize WAN traffic more effectively when it travels between corporate data centers and cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) providers.
LAS VEGAS -- It's not often HP and Cisco share the same stage during a keynote address. But today at Interop that's exactly what they did -- and HP didn't share the stage nicely.
That little green robot must be struggling to catch his breath.
Google kicked off its annual Google I/O developers conference by giving people what they'd been speculating about for months - an online music service.
On-demand ERP software vendor NetSuite is expected to announce a new push into large enterprises on Tuesday during its SuiteWorld user conference in San Francisco.
Three years ago, the world's 27 million business servers processed 9.57 zettabytes, or 9,570,000,000,000,000,000,000 bytes of information.
Data centers continue to be filled with more and more IT systems, but enterprises aren't necessarily hiring more people to manage that new equipment, two surveys have found.
Developers wishing to embed into their own applications some of the Web services that Google offers should take a look at a new directory service the company has launched.
Deloitte is upping its hand in BI (business intelligence), announcing Monday that it has bought "substantially all" of the assets of SaaS (software as a service) analytics vendor Oco. Terms were not revealed.
While SAP has spent the past year spinning a vision for on-premises, on-demand and on-device computing, its upcoming Sapphire conference is an opportunity for the vendor to lay out some important specifics on these plans for the thousands expected to...
For all the cost-saving appeal of cloud applications -- more commonly referred to as SaaS (software as a service) -- enterprises are still trying to get their heads around the benefits and risks of SaaS and which parts of the company need it the most...
Amazon's Cloud Player music streaming service launched only with Android compatibility, but an update rolled out this weekend quietly introduced basic support for Apple's iOS. If you have an Amazon Cloud Drive account (5GB free, plus a free 20GB upgr...
As organizations move more of their applications to the cloud, they might find themselves needing skills different from what their system administrators now possess, according to IT executive panel discussions on cloud computing on Wednesday.
Microsoft and VMware are the enemies of interoperability, and only open source software can prevent cloud lock-in.
Companies that move to the cloud have a whole host of decisions, one of the first being whether to develop their own software on top of a cloud infrastructure or to attempt to customize an existing cloud service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCSenior Sharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCChange ManagerACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Cloud experienceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTTest Capability ManagerVIC