Intel’s sale of chips and related products to data centers is growing by over 20 percent year-on-year in Asia-Pacific, on the back of increased data center capacity creation in China, South Korea, and Australia, a company executive said.
Network World has conducted multiple tests of cloud-based services over the past year, and our overarching conclusion is that shifting compute processes to the cloud can help companies save money and become more flexible.
There is rampant speculation that Apple will soon join Amazon and Google to offer a service to store your music in the cloud and stream it to your devices.
A software bug caused e-mail queues of some Exchange Online customers in the Americas to clog up on Thursday, leading to delivery delays that lasted in some cases almost seven hours.
Until recently, almost no IT industry vendor or analyst questioned the assumption that nearly all kinds of virtualization deliver quick, significant cost savings compared to computing only in the physical world.
Several big IT vendors, including IBM, Hewlett-Packard, BMC Software, Intel and Red Hat, announced this week that they are banding together to promote an open-source virtualization platform -- Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) -- as an alternative t...
Exchange Online, the hosted version of Microsoft's e-mail system, ran into technical problems again on Thursday, the latest in a series of downtime and performance hiccups.
Apple may have online music streaming deals in place with all four major U.S. music labels in time for the company's Worldwide Developers Conference on June 6, according to online rumors. The company recently signed a deal with EMI Music and is clos...
More than a year ago, Google announced an ambitious project to create a new class of device powered by an operating-system version of its Chrome browser . Many months of hyped expectations later, Google finally took the wraps off the first of its Chr...
Dropbox has been making headlines this week, but not the kind of headlines that companies like to make. A complaint filed with the FTC accuses the cloud data storage provider of deceptive and misleading practices regarding just how secure customer da...
In a big cloud computing win for Microsoft, the city and county of San Francisco announced Wednesday that it is moving workers from multiple email systems to Microsoft's cloud-based email.
The city and county of San Francisco have started a transition to using Microsoft's hosted e-mail service, choosing the software giant's service over Google and Lotus Notes.
In an attempt to ease cloud deployments for their combined customer base, Microsoft and SAP are configuring some of their software products so that they work more easily together.
SAP is opening up a cloud-based platform for its HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance) in-memory computing technology, enabling partners to develop applications that take advantage of its capabilities, the company announced Wednesday.
Users of SAP's BusinessObjects and Rapid Deployment products are now able to run the applications from Amazon's cloud, marking the first time SAP has worked to make its software available on a public cloud service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW