Intel’s sale of chips and related products to data centers is growing by over 20 percent year-on-year in Asia-Pacific, on the back of increased data center capacity creation in China, South Korea, and Australia, a company executive said.
Network World has conducted multiple tests of cloud-based services over the past year, and our overarching conclusion is that shifting compute processes to the cloud can help companies save money and become more flexible.
There is rampant speculation that Apple will soon join Amazon and Google to offer a service to store your music in the cloud and stream it to your devices.
A software bug caused e-mail queues of some Exchange Online customers in the Americas to clog up on Thursday, leading to delivery delays that lasted in some cases almost seven hours.
Until recently, almost no IT industry vendor or analyst questioned the assumption that nearly all kinds of virtualization deliver quick, significant cost savings compared to computing only in the physical world.
Several big IT vendors, including IBM, Hewlett-Packard, BMC Software, Intel and Red Hat, announced this week that they are banding together to promote an open-source virtualization platform -- Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) -- as an alternative t...
Exchange Online, the hosted version of Microsoft's e-mail system, ran into technical problems again on Thursday, the latest in a series of downtime and performance hiccups.
Apple may have online music streaming deals in place with all four major U.S. music labels in time for the company's Worldwide Developers Conference on June 6, according to online rumors. The company recently signed a deal with EMI Music and is clos...
More than a year ago, Google announced an ambitious project to create a new class of device powered by an operating-system version of its Chrome browser . Many months of hyped expectations later, Google finally took the wraps off the first of its Chr...
Dropbox has been making headlines this week, but not the kind of headlines that companies like to make. A complaint filed with the FTC accuses the cloud data storage provider of deceptive and misleading practices regarding just how secure customer da...
In a big cloud computing win for Microsoft, the city and county of San Francisco announced Wednesday that it is moving workers from multiple email systems to Microsoft's cloud-based email.
The city and county of San Francisco have started a transition to using Microsoft's hosted e-mail service, choosing the software giant's service over Google and Lotus Notes.
In an attempt to ease cloud deployments for their combined customer base, Microsoft and SAP are configuring some of their software products so that they work more easily together.
SAP is opening up a cloud-based platform for its HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance) in-memory computing technology, enabling partners to develop applications that take advantage of its capabilities, the company announced Wednesday.
Users of SAP's BusinessObjects and Rapid Deployment products are now able to run the applications from Amazon's cloud, marking the first time SAP has worked to make its software available on a public cloud service.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
- Test your PC's Ghost Recon: Wildlands performance in this weekend's open beta
- Radeon Vega logo, graphics card design revealed at AMD's Ryzen event
- GeForce website countdown teases Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics card launch at GDC
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- CCService ManagerACT
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD