The days of go-go, double-digit growth for tech are long gone and do not appear to be on the way back anytime soon.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
SAP customers are slowly migrating to the company's Hana in-memory computing platform, but the German software giant still has its work cut out when it comes to increasing adoption.
Cisco Systems is reinventing its collaboration tools from the bottom up, turning the lowly Spark text-messaging app into a cloud-based platform that includes videoconferencing and the core features of an enterprise phone system.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
Microsoft combines the attack protection, detection and response features built into Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite to help enterprises improve their operational security posture.
Intel has released new processors and free cloud services as part of its latest push to capitalize on the nascent Internet of Things market.
Much of Amazon's sunny earnings report for the third quarter of 2015 can be traced back to its Web Services Cloud division.
Dell released a new family of servers on Tuesday for companies that want some of the benefits of hyper-scale data centers without having to do the custom engineering work.
A coming boom in connected sensors and devices will drive mobile networks into distributed computing, the president of Bell Labs says
The first question is: Where’s the Cloud?
Amazon threw its hat into the business intelligence ring Wednesday with a service called QuickSight, provided through its Amazon Web Services division.
IBM's Internet of Things platform can now work with IoT processors designed by ARM, thanks to a new partnership between the two companies.
If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
Two-factor authentication is often held up as a best practice for security in the online world, but Dropbox on Wednesday announced a new feature that's designed to make it even tougher.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
- PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
- Twitter's Vine dies today, so download your videos pronto
- Nvidia's new Shield TV launches with HDR support, and connected home smarts on deck
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTChief Information Security OfficerNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTDeveloper - Java, Mule ESBNSW
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- TPData Analyst - Business IntelligenceQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperVIC