The days of go-go, double-digit growth for tech are long gone and do not appear to be on the way back anytime soon.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
SAP customers are slowly migrating to the company's Hana in-memory computing platform, but the German software giant still has its work cut out when it comes to increasing adoption.
Cisco Systems is reinventing its collaboration tools from the bottom up, turning the lowly Spark text-messaging app into a cloud-based platform that includes videoconferencing and the core features of an enterprise phone system.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
Microsoft combines the attack protection, detection and response features built into Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite to help enterprises improve their operational security posture.
Intel has released new processors and free cloud services as part of its latest push to capitalize on the nascent Internet of Things market.
Much of Amazon's sunny earnings report for the third quarter of 2015 can be traced back to its Web Services Cloud division.
Dell released a new family of servers on Tuesday for companies that want some of the benefits of hyper-scale data centers without having to do the custom engineering work.
A coming boom in connected sensors and devices will drive mobile networks into distributed computing, the president of Bell Labs says
The first question is: Where’s the Cloud?
Amazon threw its hat into the business intelligence ring Wednesday with a service called QuickSight, provided through its Amazon Web Services division.
IBM's Internet of Things platform can now work with IoT processors designed by ARM, thanks to a new partnership between the two companies.
If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
Two-factor authentication is often held up as a best practice for security in the online world, but Dropbox on Wednesday announced a new feature that's designed to make it even tougher.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC