The days of go-go, double-digit growth for tech are long gone and do not appear to be on the way back anytime soon.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
SAP customers are slowly migrating to the company's Hana in-memory computing platform, but the German software giant still has its work cut out when it comes to increasing adoption.
Cisco Systems is reinventing its collaboration tools from the bottom up, turning the lowly Spark text-messaging app into a cloud-based platform that includes videoconferencing and the core features of an enterprise phone system.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
Microsoft combines the attack protection, detection and response features built into Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite to help enterprises improve their operational security posture.
Intel has released new processors and free cloud services as part of its latest push to capitalize on the nascent Internet of Things market.
Much of Amazon's sunny earnings report for the third quarter of 2015 can be traced back to its Web Services Cloud division.
Dell released a new family of servers on Tuesday for companies that want some of the benefits of hyper-scale data centers without having to do the custom engineering work.
A coming boom in connected sensors and devices will drive mobile networks into distributed computing, the president of Bell Labs says
The first question is: Where’s the Cloud?
Amazon threw its hat into the business intelligence ring Wednesday with a service called QuickSight, provided through its Amazon Web Services division.
IBM's Internet of Things platform can now work with IoT processors designed by ARM, thanks to a new partnership between the two companies.
If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
Two-factor authentication is often held up as a best practice for security in the online world, but Dropbox on Wednesday announced a new feature that's designed to make it even tougher.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia